oversexed // th

Začít od začátku

"Is this punishment for ruining your sexy time after the gym?" You joked, looking up at the grip he had on your hands.

"Who says you ruined it?" He smirked onto your skin. You remembered that he had just gotten home from the gym and hadn't eaten anything. You held back giggles to ask,

"Are you hungry? You haven't eaten anything yet since the gym," He chuckled, his warm breath spreading goosebumps on your bare skin.

"Yeah," He began, looking up at you. He pressed another kiss near your ribs as he slithered up towards your face.

"What are you hungry for?" You questioned him innocently.

"You," He growled in your ear, almost making your heart stop pounding. Your expression of concern quickly snapped into weakness. He kissed your neck lustfully.

Throughout all of the times that he had come over from the gym, as oversexed as he had been, he had never been so determined. He finally let go of your hands. Your fingers were immediately tangled in his hair, while he explored every inch of your body.

"Tom, seriously, you should eat something," You whispered breathily in his ear. He took a break from sucking on your neck.

"Don't worry, I will," He winked at you. You rolled your eyes. He returned to what he was doing before.

"No, Tom, please just let me make you some chicken or something. I don't want you to pass out," You cupped his cheeks with your hands, your eyes pleading him just to eat a little bit before he overexerted himself any further. He sighed and kissed your cheek.

"Fine," He whined, sluggishly walking off to the kitchen with you not far behind. You opened up the freezer, taking out a large pack of chicken breasts and setting them on the counter. Tom sat down at the table with his phone in his hand.

"Mind if I play some music, love?" He asked as you set the chicken in the sink under hot water to thaw them.

"Not at all," You smiled genuinely at him, watching as he scrolled through his phone. You pulled yourself up onto the counter, crossing one leg over the other. He set his phone down on the table and stood up, waiting for the song to start playing.

"Sexual" by Neiked started to play. What a surprise. He started to body roll once the chorus came on.

"Just say you feel the way that I feel," He pointed towards you, then himself.

"Cause I'm feelin sexual," He grabbed your hand and pulled you down from the counter. He spun you around, pressing your backside against his front.

"So we should be sexual," His hips swung side to side behind yours, earning a laugh from you.

"What are you doing?" You managed to ask in between bursts of laughter as you danced around the kitchen.

"I'm dancing!" He cheered, taking you in his arms and dipping you so low to the ground you thought you were going to fall.

"You're such a dork," You remarked, turning away from him to check on the food. As soon as you turned off the water, "Hotel Confidential" by MAX came on.

"Did you seriously play your sex playlist?" You looked over your shoulder and cocked an eyebrow at him. He only shrugged and looked back down at his phone, blushing. You started to prepare the food with spices, but you were quickly cut off by him turning you around and pressing your lower back against the counter. You hands found the sides on his neck as his rested on your hips.

"Why are you so difficult?" You asked, a small smile on your face.

"Why are you so damn enchanting?" Your smile grew wider as he quickly pecked your lips.

"No body needs to know, what we do alone," He picked you up by the back of your legs and set you on the counter.

"In hotel confidential," He pressed his forehead against yours, reflecting a smile on his face. His and hands rested on your thighs.

"Our poor kitchen," You giggled. You didn't really know why you had said it, it just kind of popped into your head and you thought it was funny. He lifted his head up to look at you as he laughed with you.

"What are you talking about?" He raised his eyes brows, shocked at what you had just said.

"Well," You began, trying to think of something to explain yourself. "We've never done it in here, I guess it just wasn't something I wanted the kitchen area to see,"

"So you wanna do it in here?" He smirked.

"No! No, you need to eat first," You replied, wagging a finger at him. You jumped down from the counter and put the chicken into the oven. You felt the warmth of two hands wrap around your waist.

"How long will it be until it's ready, love?" His voice was now gentle and calm sounding.

"Fifteen minutes," You replied, looking back at him. He shortly a sly look.

"Perfect,"

"Tom!"