• Chapter 35 •

Finally the last chapter!! Please read my note at the end :))

• Chapter 35 •

Renn

I have no idea what to wear. Life used to be so easy, now I have to impress not only Luke, but heaps of reporters, and other important people. If I don't look good, people will think Luke's girlfriend has no sense of style, or is a slob. Gosh, I hate this.

"Renn? You okay?" asks Liz. Since my own mum is in Uganda, Verona is in Melbourne with her new boyfriend, and Jana has her own dress to deal with, I've asked Liz to help me with these three dresses.

"N-not really!" I yell.

"I'm coming in!"

I sigh heavily at the periwinkle and black and white floral dress that I've put on. Luke likes this one the best, and I do too, but I don't think it will do me or anyone else justice.

"Is everything- Oh Renn you're beautiful!" says Liz, staring at me.

"You think so? It's not too much? Or too little? What if they don't like it?!"

"Renn, calm down sweetheart. Look, no one's opinion matters except for yours. If you think it looks good, then you should wear it."

"Ugh that's the thing! I don't know if I like it, I mean of course I do, but what if-"

"Nobody else's opinion matters except for yours Renn. Plus, it looks gorgeous."

I look back at the full length mirror and sway back and forth, flowing the dress up. It is really pretty, and I think it compliments my body and skin perfectly. Okay, I guess it's this one, yeah it's this one.

"Okay," I say, "I'll wear this one." Liz smiles, and then leaves me to do my makeup. She's talking to Clara downstairs, who's working here for free because Roman has no one to stay with.

After applying eyeliner, and a berry pink lipstick, I slip into my heels. I'm about to go to 5 Seconds of Summer's album release party, as Luke's girlfriend. Not as Michael's best friend.

Wish me luck.

I trot downstairs with a black clutch, that match my glossy black heels and my hair in a braided crown.

"How do I look?" I ask Clara, Liz and maybe Roman, if he's up for the challenge.

"Beautiful," says someone behind me. I know that voice anywhere, and I'm glad it's said that. I turn around to see my boyfriend in a dark blue button up, with short sleeves. He bought that back on the North American tour, I remember.

"Well hey Handsome," I chuckle, walking over to him, and going onto my tip toes to kiss his lips.

"Hey! Don't get lipstick on me," he says, wiping his lips, and I help.

"Oh my, this is just like prom," says Liz.

"Too bad we don't have prom," I say.

My graduation dance, I didn't have a date. Neither did Bianca, we went with heaps of these single girls, who didn't want dates, or couldn't get any. 5SOS was on the Take Me Home Tour for any of them to be my date, and you weren't allowed to take non-students. Now, I kind of wish Luke and I didn't hate each other that time, so that we could be each other's dates.

"Let's take a photo just like those high school mum's do, come on Clara," says Liz. She and Clara take out their phones to snap photos of Luke and me. Oh God how embarrassing.

Clara laughs, "Renn, smile," she tells me, her Zulu accent shining right through. Clara is a 'mixed' South African who was in deep poverty back in South Africa. Mum found her, and Clara agreed to work with us. She doesn't work too hard, but she's been so busy with us, that she hasn't had found time to get her life together. Most holidays, she goes to South Africa to see her family, except for this year.