Ticklish Icebreakers

We all took our shoes off, some took their socks off as well. I took my socks off. We all sat in a circle.

  "You will say your names in order starting from Sebastian over here. After you say your names, tell us if you like being tickled or tickling, where your most ticklish spot is, and remember these information," Tim explained.

  "Hi, I am Sebestian, I like to tickle, and I'm most ticklish on my ribs," Sebestian introduced. We went around and eventually we got to me.

  "Hi, I am Jacob, I love being tickled, and my feet are super ticklish," I said. After we went around the circle, Tim got in the middle.

  "Remember how I said to remember what each camper said, well you will now have a trivia, we will each ask you a question about another camper, get it right you tickle them for 10 seconds, however if you get it wrong they tickle you for 20 seconds. I hope you guys have a good memory," Tim said.

  They asked Sebestian the name of the camper to his left, he got it wrong. He was laughing even after it was done. Some campers got it right, others got them wrong. Eventually it was my turn.

  "What is Sebastian's most ticklish spot?" Danny asked me. I don't know if I should get it right or wrong. By now Sebby was the most tickled camper. I felt bad.

  "His feet?" I responded trying to make it believable." Danny shook his head. Sebby gave me a smile like he was my friend. He tickled my feet silly. By the time he stopped, my feet were pink. That was the most intense tickling I ever got. We finished the circle, I got to tickle some people, others tickled me more.

  After the icebreaker, Sebby came up to me.

  "Thanks for getting it wrong on purpose. I hate being tickled," Sebby confessed.

  "No problem, pal," I replied.

  "Wanna be by my friend for camp."

  "Sure thing Sebby," I said with a smile. I poked his ribs and wriggled my fingers in them. Sebby, just stepped back and laughed gently, he didn't get mad at me. That's a sign of a good friend. ;)