"Hmm... get me a glass of water and the bottle."

"Jee bibi jee." Gul quickly walked towards the kitchen as the other two girls entered the living room.

"Chulay mama!" (Let's go mama!) Janaan's voice made Talat Kirmani look up and a smile formed on her lips, despite everything from the very beginning she was used to treasure the bond Janaan and Daniyah had, she was used to cherish the happiness her daughter would have when she would be around Daniyah, she would blame herself for being selfish at times when she would feel Daniyah suffering from an incomplete relationship, she remembered how she asked Emaad to take care of the girl but the light which was dimming by every passing day would make Talat Kirmani helpless, she was ashamed.

"You both look beautiful, Masha Allah." Talat Kirmani pushed the dupatta up her shoulder and looked at the two of them.

Dressed in simple lemon yellow printed shirt with straight white trouser and net dupatta, Daniyah was looking simple yet stunning, her lips were colored soft pink and eyes outlined with kohl, the only two source of make up on her clear face and her hair tied up in a pony tail. Janaan was dressed in a brown kurti paired with a cream trouser; toasted almond color lipstick was completing her look.

Few minutes later after directing all the maids and the guards, all the three of the ladies left the house with a driver and a guard assisting them, their car swiftly drove on the main Shahrah-e-Faisal as they neared the destination. Janaan's valima bridal dress were to be ordered with her in-laws but as the dresses for both the groom and the bride for wedding day was to be bought by Kirmanis so today the three of them were going to look for the dress. Reaching the main shopping spot the girls wandered after Talat Kirmani to the shops to look for the work which was done on clothes before looking for any branded and designer dress.

After the hours passed and the ladies considered few of the colors and few of the latest design, that the hunger rose, Talat Kirmani after ignoring whining Janaan finally decided to have a break and coming out of the area which was full of the multiple shops they walked on the side walk towards the car to get to the area where all the restaurants were.

"1 minute let's check this shop!" Talat Kirmani stopped and turned to her right.

"Ugh! Mama please," Janaan groaned but ignoring her, her mother pulled the glass door and entered the shop, "and she ignores me." Daniyah laughed and followed Talat Kirmani but in matter of seconds her laughter seized and she looked at the shop with wide eyes.

The glass door through which Talat Kirmani entered was the entrance of a baby shop.

"Oh," Janaan raised her eyebrows and then smiling at Daniyah entered the shop as well while Daniyah looked at everything in surprise, the cribs with neutral and colors for both the genders set and placed in an adorable way, strollers of multiple colors lined on one side. There were different furniture for a baby's nursery which were present and in front was multiple arrays of baby dresses.

"Come inside!" Janaan came and called her and the daze she was trapped in broke, taking a deep breath she moved forward and entered inside the air conditioned shop. "There are so many cute dresses!"Janaan giggled with pure mirth dancing in her eyes and then joined her mother. Standing few feet behind her mother-in-law, Daniyah noticed how Talat Kirmani asked the shop keeper multiple times to show her only the dresses for baby boy, from t-shirt and shorts to bodysuits. Light blue color, light yellow, orange, green and much more. She took a step forward and looked at all the cute little outfits which were on the glass slab.

"Mama, don't you think it's too early." She whispered as she covered her front with her dupatta.

"In Shaa Allah everything will be fine I am just looking at these, aren't they adorable!" Talat Kirmani smiled and turned back to the shopkeeper asking her for another pair of shirt. Daniyah looked away as she curled her fingers but her eyes stopped at a dress and a small smile curled her lips up.