What's up with you?

I heard my alarm go off.I sighed then got out of my bed and walked to my closet.I grabbed a long sleeve black shirt with a pair of blue skinny jeans and put on my My Chemical Romance varsity jacket.I put on my combat boots and grabbed my phone with my earphones then went into my bathroom.I brushed my hair then put a beanie on.I really didn't care if anyone saw the bruises,I'll just tell them I got jump.I ran downstairs then grabbed my backpack at the edge of the stairs and walked out and walked to the bus stop.I plugged in my earphones and started listening to Fencesby:Paramore.I saw Jack,Luckily the bus pulled up and I got on quickly.I heard some people gasp and saw people pointing at me.I rolled my eyes and sat in the back.I then turned on Aisle by:The Bunny The Bear.

~At School ~
I walked to my locker to see Jack standing,waiting for me.I really don't wanna talk to him.I walked towards my locker then moved him out of the way."What's up with you?"He asked me,I just shrugged.I got my books for my next class then closed my locker and started to walk off.I felt someone grab my arm."DON'T TOUCH ME!"I screamed then ran off to my next class.When I walked into Math,I got some weird looks. I sat down in my regular seat then the teacher walked in.
~After Class and School~
The bell rang and everyone got up."Ms.Henning,Can I have a few words with you?"Mr.Kerr,my science teacher asked me.I nodded."Is everything alright at home?"He asked me."Y-yes."I stuttered out."Explain to me those bruises on your face?"He asked me.I broke down in tears."No,Everything is so messed up."I said sobbing into my hands."What's wrong?"Mr.Kerr asked me."One,my father caused these bruises. Second, My friend Jack wants to got out with me but my last relationship was not the best and I've been scared to go out with anyone else since that relationship."I said."Doesn't your mother know about the beatings?"He asked.I shook my head."Sweetie,Tell your mother when you get home."He said then shooed me out of his room.

Well,Science is my last class so time to head home, but I was stopped."Abbi,Please tell me what's wrong?"Jack asked me.He looked pretty tore up."Fucking hell,Everything is wrong.I'm tired of putting on an act that makes me look happy.I was beat yesterday by my father,that's why I have these bruises."I told him,"I figured out who you liked."I said messing with my sleeve."Who is it then?"Jack asked me."It's me."I said,Then placed a hand on his cheek."Jack,I love you but I cannot date right now.Also tell Rudy that I won't be there for a couple days."I said then kissed him."Bye Jack."I said then walked away from him.

~At home~
"Abbi,Is that you?"My mom asked."Yes."I said then went into the kitchen."Mom,I need to talk to you about something important."I said as she looked me.She looked at my bruises.We sat down in the living room alone."Mom,You're probably wondering where did I get these bruises."I said,"Father gave them to me."I said."Oh,Abbi."She said then hugged me."Please leave him before it gets worse.You saw how it was when I was with Cameron."I said begging her."Fine,Just for you.I don't like seeing you in pain."My mom said."Thank you."I said and hugged her tightly.

She's actually going to leave him,Just for me.