CHAPTER 2 - Interviewing The Lion

Start from the beginning

I shivered at the way he was looking at me.

His stare strong as if he was reading my thoughts.

"How was your childhood?" 

"The worst."

Didn't really see that coming.

"Did you have many friends?"

"No." His answers were short and to the point.

He wasn't giving me much to go with.

Okay, so maybe his childhood wasn't the best topic.

"Um, okay we'll talk about your love life." I stated.

"What's their to talk about?" He said twirling a pen between his fingers.

"There's been rumors that you been spotted in night clubs drinking and partying, which leads people to question. everyone wants to know, are you dating anyone? are you off the market." I asked.

I was a bit interested in his answer. Is  it possible that someone is capable of catching this man's attention?

He was so cold.

"No." He said.

Okay.

I was recording the answers, so i didn't have to write much, other than the notes about his behavior.

"There's also been speculations about your sexuality. People say, you haven't dated much because you're secretly homosexual." I said.

I watch as I slight smirk formed on his face before a baritone laugh escaped his lips.

I stared with wide eyes at him.

What's the joke.

"Classic." He mumbled to himself when he calmed down.

"So?" I asked unsure of what the laugh stated.

"So what?" He asked arching his eyebrow.

"Are you gay Mr. Lynch?" I asked slowly.

He moved forward leaning on his desk.

"Is there something wrong if I am?" He said trying me.

I sighed "No sir, I would just like to clear the air, if you are, you are. If you're not, then you're not. It's just a simple question I'd like you to answer." My patience with him was wearing thin, He wasn't giving me anything to go with.

He smirked before leaning back in his huge chair. 

"No. I'm very much straight." He said, "And just to clear the air, I'm very much into women." He smirked using my same words

"I know what being straight means." I shoot back, his smirk widened.

I had never in my life met someone like him.

He was rude and bossy.

I went on to ask him about his charities and his business. Where his answers seemed a bit less short and blunt.

When I finished, I quickly left. When I got to my work place It was around 1.

As soon as I got into the building everyone surrounded me.

"what was he like?"

"Was he Obnoxious?"

"Did he try anything on you? I told you he would."

"Is he as hot as in the pictures?"

I ignored their answer and tiredly dragged myself into my little corner, everyone here had their office where they worked, I shared one with my best friend Cindy.

She was twirling in her chair, when I came through the door she turned to grin at me.

"How was he?" She asked.

"Rude, Bossy, tiring and my feet kill me thank you for asking." I said sarcastically sitting down.

"Told you." She said "But he's still hot." 

"I still think he's a bit misunderstood. You see people have talked about him so much that, he has to shield himself." I said spinning my chair.

"Aw, sweet naive Laura. You always look for the good in people." She said.

I rolled my eyes as my boss walked in "Laura, Mr. Lynch just sent in his report. You did great, be prepared, he'll be in next week for a photo shoot. He wants you there"  He said before walking back out.

I turned to  Cindy with wide eyes "Oh, Mami's captured the lion's hurt?"