of lillies & violets

Of Lillies & Violets ; a Calum Hood fanfic

-

"and the stars make love to the universe."

-

so it's 2018 and i have decided to re-write this story yet again.

hold onto your hats everyone. i remember re-writing this back like three years ago, and then the first time i wrote it, it was a janoskians fanfic.

i have since read "red queen" which many people mantioned my story was very similar to. and honestly, i see the resemblances. i am being completely honest when i say i had never read red queen prior to one week ago.

but now that i have actually read it, it gave me ideas on how to create a newer and better dystopian society for my main characters to reside in.

so now the similarities spotted will be on purpose, as opposed to before.

tbh its an honor to have thought of a similar story line to the great victoria aveyard. she is such a lovely person. and i will fight to maintain my ideas as my own as well, even though there will be more similarities to hers.

thank you to those people who still read this story. up until a couple weeks ago, i had people asking me to update this. so i will try my hardest to keep this story afloat because the idea was one that i really fell in love with when i would write for it. i would also like to write it as an original story, whilst keeping this one up as well.

let me know what you all would think about that.

thank you for your time, and thank you for reading again.

also, just putting it out there that if you love red queen, i also write red queen fanfics. they are the first ones on my page currently, since i have become obsessed with the series.

-clary