wot irl

Lily's pov.

I've been ignoring all of Finns calls, texts and, attempts to get my attention.

Whenever we meet up, I either ignore finn completely or give jack all my attention. I laughed a little too much for finns liking, at jacks jokes or, id pull him aside occasionally. I could tell it pissed the shit out of finn because, his ears began to turn red, and his hand were balled into fists.

🍏

Finns pov.

Lily, my lily, just placed her hand on jacks shoulder, as they shared a laugh.

By now, I'm pissed to hell. She's been fucking with me the entire day long and I have no way of contacting her. I didnt even realize that christine and I were spending too much time together until lilys outburst. I swear, iw would've stopped hanging out with her as much, if she just told me she had a problem.

But now look at us, stooping down so low to the point where we have to literally flirt with each other's significant others, just to get one another's attention for once.

It sucks, a lot. But, this is the only way I can get lily to even look my way.

🍏

Wyatt:
Everyones still coming to my party riiiiiiggggght?

Jaeden:
YOU KNOW IT BOI

Mildred:
^^

Noah:
^^

lily:
WOULDNT MISS IT FOR THE WORLD ❤

Jack:
^^

Finn:
...

Wyatt:
What about you, finn? 

Finn:
Hold up

Finn added Christi to the chat.

Jaeden:
YES QUEEN, I LIVE FOR DA DRAMAMMA MAMA

Mildred:
^^same jaeden, same.

Lily:
...

Finn:
Hey Christi, were still going to Wyatt's party, right?

Christi:
OFC

Finn:
Then its settled.

Wyatt:
Yeah...ig it is.

Lily:
uh..jack you still on for our movie night tonight?

Noah:
Yikes.

Jack:
Yeah! What are we seeing again? Spiderman?

Lily:
Yhup

Finn:
...but I thought we were supposed to see spiderman. 

Lily:
Well, ig there's been a change of plan now isnt there?

Christi:
We could still see spiderman if you want finn?

Lily:
Ffs

Jack:
R u serious rn, Christi?

Christi:
I was talking to finn.

Finn:
Ofc! I mean everything's always fun with u anyways

Christi:
Then its settled. See you tonight 😊

Lily:
•—•