whoah irl

Today, the cast is having another interview in Florida in which I had to attend due to the can't missed day to meet the infamous, Christiana

The car hit a bump, sending my phone flying off my lap and onto the car floor. I laughed lightly as my mom and I try to retrieve at the same time, only to end up budding heads.

Once I retrieve my phone, I send a quick arrival text to the gang as we pulled into the parking lot, only feet away from the building the cast is having their interview in.

The car stopped suddenly, the doors unlocking moments later. I grabbed the transparent cup, sloppily labeled with the name finn, as I exited the SUV.

With every step I took, my heels clicked against the pale concrete, only causing the smirk on my lips to grow. Heels make me feel fancy.

I gripped the long silver door handle, swinging it open as I stepped into the building afterwards. The sudden feel of air conditioning, immediately relaxed my previously tense body.

Just imagining myself as an anymous face in this building, admiring myself right now, made me grin. I probably look like a complete bitch. But, thats fine.

After searching six minutes for these toenails i call friends, I found them. And to my surprise, little miss Christiana is already here.

I let out a dry laugh, followed by a closed smile as I inched closer to the group, who already have their eyes glued on me.

"Sorry for the delay guys, finn's cravings got the best of him." I explained, then lifting up the Starbucks cup, as a visual representation.

Moments later, finn steps in front me, admiring the cup, clearly surprised that I actually gave into his ridiculous cravings. He gasped in shock, then snatching the cup from my hand and planted a quick kiss onto my cheek.

"awh, thanks, babe." he murmured into my cheek, causing me to giggle. "yeah, yeah, whatever." I uttered in response then, returning my attention to the group.

"Oh! Lily, i introduce to you, Christiana, the coolest garbanzo bean in the world." He joked halfway through Christiana's introduction, causing everyone to laugh.

Shes pretty. Very pretty.

jacks finally dropped his arm from her waist as she took a step towards me, shooting her hand out excitedly.
"H-hi, I'm...well, Christiana, haha. Finn has told me so much about you, its so great to finally meet you. Youre literally gorgeous." She announced, making my heart melt.

and she's nice? FUCK.

I sent a warm smile her way, then taking her hand into mine, giving it a slight shake. "Awh, thank you so much. but, finn was the one who wouldn't shut up about you." I admitted, earning a small giggle to escape her lips. "hopefully all good things." She commented.

I didnt respond. instead, I turned to finn who was currently very intrigued in the conversation him and jaeden were having. "Hey babe, sorry to interrupt. But, can we get going? our reservations are at three." I reminded him, causing him to nod his head in understanding.

"Oh shit, yeah. just let me get my stuff." He says. 

"No way, I was the one who told you to run. Otherwise, you'd be singing the blues inside the county jail." Christine (christiana's nickname btw) said, earning only a laugh from finn but, no one else. 

so far, weve gone through our entire lunch date with those two blabbing on about the good old days back in good ol' canada, only causing jack and I to casually give each other looks every once in a while.

Now, a few hours later, we're all gathered in the cast's hotel room. I currently sat, crissed crossed on the firm couch, finally allowing my feet to take a rest from those heels.

The t.v. screen showed spongebob but, my attention was only tomorrows event. for the first time today, I had finn all to myself, whilst jack got to have Christine as well.

Or so we thought.

Finn and I sat on one side of the couch, whilst Christine and jack sat on the other. Finns arm draped over my thin shoulders as jack's did the same to Christine. But, christine and finn were sat right next to each other, allowing the two to constantly poke one another like children.

The giggles that escaped the pair's mouths were raw, full of enjoyment. I craved nothing more than to have giggles like that be caused my actions, not hers. I shouldn't be jealous but I am. very jealous.