I knew this was going to be a long day....

                    ****

It was almost evening and I was almost ready. I had done my makeup perfectly based on nude, brown and gold colors. And I had also straightened my hair and picked out all the jewelry. Now it was time for the dress, and I knew just the one to pick.

I get to my indoor closet and pick out an Yves Saint Laurent dress. It matched perfectly with my makeup and it was perfect for the occasion. Not too revealing, not too much serious.

After I wear the dress and the heels I turn around to look at the mirror... I looked so different from the Aurora of the past few days. And that gave me confidence.

Elena opens the door and walks into the room.

"Miss you look... So beautiful."-she says, her eyes sparkling.

"Thank you."-I say smiling at her.

After that I go downstairs to face him...

I go outside and just like in the morning his back was turned at me, but this time he was talking on the phone. Again just like he felt my presence he turns around and looks at me.. He just stands still looking at me without moving a single muscle.

After a few moments be brushes it off.. "I'll call you later."-he says to the person on the phone and walks slowly towards the car.

After we both get in, the driver starts the engine.

"I am surprised you came.."-he says in a low tone.

I don't reply.

He let's it go and doesn't say anything else why we get to the fête..

We pull by the house, but before I got out he grabs my arm.

"Now here you are going to smile, be nice and all those things a good woman is supposed to do."-he says.

Again I don't say anything, just get my arm away from his grip angrily.

We get inside the house where a tall man with blue eyes and a beard was waiting for us.

"Dario, I'm so glad you are here! And the beautiful Aurora is here with you."-he says and looks at me.

"We wouldn't miss it."-the monster says.

"Of course you wouldn't, but I had my doubts since now you are married to this beautiful lady."-the man says and kisses my hand-"Dario is a very lucky man."

"Thank you, although I think I am the lucky one since I have a man me and my family has always wished for."-I say to him and immediately feel the monster's eyes on me.

I assume his friend had a reputation just like him, but I knew he wasn't surprised because of that. He was surprised because of my answer. It was a great answer for his friend, but the monster knew the irony behind it and that made him mad..

The evening was good and the people were nice. If he wasn't here I was sure I would have a good time. We greet some other people and I continue my good wife role.

"I must admit you are doing a good job."-he says to me.

Again no answer from me.

In that moment a man I knew, friend of my fathers came towards us.

"Dario, Aurora you look so beautiful. May I have this dance?"-he says smiling at us.

The monsters tights his grip around my arm, a sign I had to notice, but I choose not to.

"Of course!"-I say to the man, forcing the monster to free his grip on me.

"I am glad you are happy."-my fathers friend says-"At first i thought your father was making a wrong decision, but now that I see how happy you are I guess he made the right decision."-he says and I try not to let the tears tell the painful truth. If only he knew...

The song was about to end so so was our dance when I feel someone grab me and turn me around.

I was greeted with the monster's dark eyes and smashed against his muscular chest.

He puts his hand on my waist closing our distance. I had never been so close to him, I was starting to get nervous.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"-he says in an angry tone.

I don't say anything.

"Don't make me draw attention to us dear wife! WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING TO ME?"-he says looking furious.

"Now why would you risk all the effort we put to this night just because I wouldn't talk to you?"-I simply say.

"I don't care."-he replies, but people might get suspicious.

"Well they are not and I am doing a very good job, trust me. To me I think is something else that got you mad.. You don't like being ignored dear husband?"-I say and walk away leaving him speechless...
________________________________________________________________

Yaaas girl!!! You're doing a great job.  Show him who's boss! What did you guys thought?
Lot's of love badgal ❤️