A mistake

~JAKE'S P.O.V~

I know what everyone is thinking of me. Hey I'm not proud of it. I'd rather kill myself then join this punk. I ran after Ethan. But he went to the house. I couldn't go in there. I heard everything. I was so ashamed. I was ashamed on what I chose. I heard Jessica leaving. So I vanished. I found Leia at the same café the same seat.

Me:

-Mind if I join ?

Leia:

-Please don't eat me.

That made me smile. She couldn't help but smile. She was so sweet. She was handling this very good.

Leia:

-So when were you going to tell me ?

Me:

-I don't know. Hey this isn't the best way to find out but.

Leia:

-Don't worry. At least you didn't kill me.

Me:

-I didn't kill you but I will get killed.

I said quietly. But I didn't say it quiet enough.

Leia:

-What do you mean by that ?

Me:

-Sam that crazy maniac made me chose. It was either you or me.

Leia:

-No but now you have enemy's.

Me:

-But your safe.

I heard another voice from the far. I look to my left. It was Jessica. She was whispering.

Jessica :

-Come to the bridge we need to talk.

I got up. Leia also got up. What was I supposed to tell her ?

Me:

-Leia I am so sorry I need to go.

Leia:

-No problem be careful.

~MATT'S P.O.V.~

Jake, how the hell could he do this to us ? I get that he is angry but he could take it out on something else.

Ethan:

-Hey Jessica said that he was gonna bring him to a pack meeting.

With that I snapped out of my thoughts. I forgot that Ethan was with me.

Me:

-So you need the house or room ?

Ethan:

-Yeah. So if you could ?

Me:

-Sure. Yeah no problem.

I left. It's a good thing that I left because if I saw him. I'd probably kill him. After an hour I started thinking I need to go to the house. God if not me Ethan will kill him. So I left.