A Plan

Scared. Maybe the only feeling Jason was feeling recently was fright of what happened to Jessica. Jake, Jason, Ethan and Matt all gathered in one room to talk about everything.

Jake:
-Finally man up big boy ?

Jake said looking at Jason. Jason glared at him and stood up.

Jason:
-I'm sorry I'm not the one who changed my mind when she turned.

Jason spat out causing Jake to shut up. Matt looks at them. He had an idea.

Matt:
-Guys. I think we can raid their base.

Ethan was surprised he squinted his eyes.

Ethan:
-Raid their base ? That place is like a castle and were what 4 people that have supernatural abilities. I felt like I scene this movie and I don't think we get a happy ending.

Ethan exclaimed. Matt rolled his eyes and checked on Jason. He was thinking.

Matt:
-Humans. They live underground right ? After all they are meals to vampires. What if we gather what's left and raid their base ?

Jake looked at me like I was insane. He put his hand over his eyes and thought.

Jake:
- Okay let's say we did. Their dead. Weapons. We give them weapons some live some live shorter either way their dead. We have a guardian, 2 vampires and a werewolf. What are we going to do with this great army ?

Jason looked out the window and listened to the havoc.

Jason:
- If Derek was here he would have an army.
Ethan:
- Technically we also have an army. Connor, Michael, Kyle, Jasmine.
Jake:
- Oh we added 2 more of each except for a guardian. Such an OP team. We got this in the bag.

Jake said sarcastically. Matt smirked a little to his comment. Matt started shaking his head.

Matt:
- Yeah I figure we can get her out. Ethan and Jake go gather the humans. Jason gather the rest of the guys.

Matt said and he stood up. He moved to the ladder that was on the corner of the loft.

Jake:
- What are you gonna do ?
Matt:
- Make a plan basically think my moves.

Matt disappeared after climbing the stairs. Jason kept his eyes on the city and pulled his phone out. He pressed Jasmine's number and waited for her to pick up.

Ethan and Jake were already out of the house and went down the nearest man hole.

Ethan:
- So umm where is this underground city they were talking about ?

Jake was about to answer them but he didn't have the chance. He was hit with a dart to the neck.

Ethan:
- Oh no.

He said as they both fainted underground.