Concerns

~JESSICA'S P.O.V~

I knew that Jasmine was very angry. Jason was also wounded. So we ditched our guardians. We went to a really beautiful spot. It was near the sea. It was beautiful. It was also good for Jason. He loved the smell of the sea.

Jason:

-Why did we ditch the guardians ?

Me:

-Because I knew that you also wanted it.

I handed him a slushy. He smiled. Yes I did he finally smiled.

Jason:

-What if Matt finds out ? Is he our leader ?

Me:

-I don't know. Usually you are our leader. You let me worry about Matt.

My phone started ringing. It was Matt calling. Uh oh.

Me:

-Hello Matt.

Matt:

-Where are you guys ?

Me:

-Were safe don't worry were staying under the radar.

Matt:

-Get home now.

He hung up. I closed my phone and looked at Jason. We both disappeared.

~ETHAN'S P.O.V~

After getting the call from Matt I had to leave Sam and Jake. Jake was no longer in my pack. That was my decision. I went home. Everyone was there.

Matt:

-Hey guys. The reason I called you here was because I heard some things...

Someone interrupted Matt. It was Michael.

Michael:

-Yeah but where is Jake ?

Everyone stops. I was getting nervous. Should I tell them. I need to tell them. I have to tell them. I stood up.

Me:

-Jake joined Sam and his army. Apparently he needs 2 more wolves. He asked me but I declined.

Matt:

-That evil good for nothing vampire I'm gonna kill him.

The room was silent. I wanted to break the silence and open another subject but. I couldn't.

Jessica:

-I need to talk to him.

She went out the room. Everyone else was inside. The room was very sad, worried, feeling hopeless...