First meeting

~JAKE'S P.O.V~

We went to Times Square. Okay serious flashback. I kept thinking about Jessica. Leia reminded me about her so much. But I had no feelings for Jessica anymore. Leia she's so different. But so alike.

Leia:

-So where are we going ?

Me:

-There's a cafe around here. What do you say ?

Leia:

-Sure.

I took her to the cafe. She chose the exact same spot that me and Jessica sat. So I stopped.

Leia:

-What's wrong ?

Me:

-Let's not sit there.

Leia:

-Why ?

Me:

-Let's just say bad memories.

Leia:

-Your ex girlfriends spot ?

Me:

-You have no idea.

I took her to a seat inside. Okay I liked her. I need to take it slow. Make her happy. I don't want to creep her out. I'm a werewolf. I need something. To take my anger. So far all of Ethan's methods never worked. But she was like the only thing keeping me calm.

Leia:

-So a man in a leather jacket. But likes calm cafés.

Me:

-A girl that walks in the park. Could be a party girl ?

Leia:

-Maybe.

She smiled. I also smiled. The waiter came. We ordered and we continued our day.

~MATT'S P.O.V~

God I need a break. I only thought. I thought. All day. I thought about everything. I need to go out. I took my jacket. I opened the door and went out. I started walking. I see someone. He was familiar. He got closer. He was Sam. Uh oh. He grabs my arm. He was so strong. He pulls me to a alley.

Sam:

-Do you know why I brought you here ?

Me:

-Who are you ?

Sam:

-I'm Dwayne.

He said it with a smile on his face. Like it was a good thing.

Me:

-Wow I guess were meeting.

Sam:

-What ever stay away from Jason. Got it.

Me:

-I'm his friend, I won't leave him alone.

Sam:

-What ever it's your funereal. When you get killed don't say I didn't warn you.

He disappeared. We'll I guess I know met who everyone was talking about. I just made this guys hit list. God that's terrible.

~JESSICA'S P.O.V~

It's been 2 months since Derek's death. I had to tell Jasmine. She was angry and sad. She only had Kyle now. Jasmine was gonna come to NYC tomorrow. I was going to face her. That will be so hard.

Jason:

-What are you thinking about.

Me:

-Jasmine.

Jason stares somewhere else. He sees a figure. I look and I see Jasmine. Oh no.

Me:

-Jasmine.

Jasmine continued to walk behind him was Kyle. Jasmine appears on top of Jason.

Jasmine:

-I'll kill you.

I reacted. I threw Jasmine. I took Jason away from her.

Jason:

-I didn't kill him Dwayne did !!!!

Jasmine:

-God he was your brother !!!! Why !!!!

Jason:

-A lot happened you don't know how much we gone through !!!!

Jasmine collapsed to the ground. Kyle appears next to her. Jasmine had tears.

Kyle:

-You have no idea how much she gone through.

Jason's eyes started to fill. He disappears.

Jasmine:

-Is it true ?

Me:

-Is what true ?

Jasmine:

-That you are a werewolf ?

Me:

-Yes.

Jasmine:

-We'll nice reunion.