Recovery

~JASON'S P.O.V~

After 2 months we managed to heal and let the past go. Me and Jessica both healed mentally and physically. Jake was living alone. During these times he was closed in he didn't wanted anyone near him. He was close enough to count as an omega. But Ethan never gave up on him. He also recovered. We'll almost he still is dark and fierce inside. Michael is good. Connor is also good. They were a whole different pack. Matt he never gave up. He always thought about Dwayne. I didn't knew why. I would never understand. Right now we were at our sanctuary. Jessica was with me.

Jessica:

-How long will this last ?

Me:

-Will what last ?

Jessica:

-Our love ?

Me:

-Forever. I promise that I will always love you.

Jessica smiles. With that I smile. I was also thinking about Dwayne. He was my brother. But he was reckless. He taken over Sam's body. I was worried about Sam. Sam had nothing to do with this. He was innocent.

Jessica:

-I feel sad for Sam.

Me:

-Yeah if Dwayne will start a war he will be dead. Either way. Dwayne is only using his body.

Jessica:

-He won't do anything to you or anyone else right ?

Me:

-Yea but don't worry I won't let anything happen to you.

I pull Jessica towards me and I kiss her soft beautiful hair. Jessica hugged me.

Jessica:

-Let's go somewhere else.

Me:

-Where do you want to go ?

Jessica:

-Let's meet with the pack. We can make plans on what to do with Sam.

Me:

-Okay let's go. Let's walk.

Jessica nodded we held hands and started walking.

~JAKE'S P.O.V~

It's been 2 months. Everyone around me is happy. But I'm not. That bothers me. I'm mentally paralyzed. I keep thinking about Jessica. Did I made a mistake ? I would never know. My heart was locked away. The key was lost. I'm waiting for someone to open it. But no one will. I came out of my room. I walk to the hallway. I look to my left. I see an empty open room. I went down. Connor and Michael were happy with their lives. They were at the sofa sleeping. Came from another party. Ethan was probably the one who recovered the fastest. He was outside. Doing his daily jog. I went out. I wasn't gonna stay there. The house had bad memories. I went to the park. I sat on a bench. I see something. Someone. I never seen her before. But she was familiar. I got up. I went next to her. She started moving. I grabbed her arm. I had a tight grip. She turns around.

The girl:

-Umm can you let go of me ?

Me:

-Uh yes sorry.

I let go. I think I hurt her. Her arm had marks. I was embarrassed. She was beautiful.

Me:

-May I get your name ?

The girl:

-It's Leia. You ?

Me:

-Jake. Nice to meet you.

Leia smiled. I felt weird. She turned around. She started walking away. Quick do something.

Me:

-Hey ! Leia want to eat something ?

She turns around. She looks at me and smiles.

Leia:

-Are you asking me out ?

I smiled. Wait. Did I smile ? Yes I did okay I need to be with her. She actually made me smile.

Me:

-Maybe ? If you accept.

Leia:

-Sure why not ?