Bring it back ?

Maybe everything was about to fall apart. Time seemed like it never passed. 1 year 2 year. Jason counted each day as he waited for the group to embrace everything that was going on. What about Jessica ? What happened to her ? Nobody have seen her. Sam had captured her. Helen and Stoney were wrecking havoc among the streets. Now everybody knew about vampires, werewolves and guardians. Jason ran his fingers through his hair. He punched the nearest wall causing it to crumble before him. He looked at the intoxicated sky. He was on a roof that was half wrecked. How did all this happen. Jason heard a howling wolf from the distance. He ran straight there and appeared to see Connor fighting 5 vampires.

Jason:
- Back off and leave now !

One of the vampires turned to him. He had a smug look and tried to run towards him but Jason caught him by the neck and simply ripped it.

Jason:
- Whose next ?

The rest of the four tries jumping on him but all Jason did was ran his arm through their chests. Connor was watching and was surprised to see him.

Connor:
- You're back. Are you ?

Jason looked at him disappointed. Jason shook his head.

Matt, Connor, Michael and Jake formed their own army to keep the streets clean. But when Sam killed almost every single president their plans of keeping it off the radar failed. As Jason was about to run off Connor stopped him.

Connor:
- We will get her back.

Jason's eyes started to water. He looked at Connor.

Jason:
-Do you believe that yourself ?

A/N: Wow I'm lazy. Like seriously I forgot I made this story and have never update it since 2 years. Oops. Well I figured u guys deserve an ending so I will give you guys that. Maybe another 3-4 chapters and this will also be completed. Sorry for the wait ? :))