Chapter 6 Nozomi, What are you doing?

Start from the beginning

As I cooled down, I shouted to Nozomi. "Jeez, jealous much Nozomi?" I started laughing for a few seconds but then my laugher died when Notomi faced Nozomi and also when I realized I blew my cover.

"You'll pay for that!" Notomi unleased her anger on Nozomi. Her eyes glowed a bright green, indicating that she's about to use her ability. The desks in the room were lifted off the ground by nothing. Using her mind, Notomi aimed the desks at Nozomi. I really didn't want to blow my cover, even though I pretty much did a few seconds ago, but I didn't want to see Nozomi get hurt. Without thinking I jumped in front of Nozomi, feeling the impact of the desks. The pain was nothing but I had to act like this world's Umi, so I held my side where I was hit, pretending to be in pain. I was praying that Eli wouldn't catch on with my little act.

"And stay down." Notomi said as her attention went back to Eli. Before Notomi could make another move on Eli, Nozomi got up and tackled her. As Nozomi was busy fighting with her otherself, literally, Eli ran towards me and helped me up.

"I-I'm fine, Eli." I tried to reason but she put her arm around my waist and made me put most of my weight on her as we walked out of the student council room. "Wait, what about Nozomi. Her otherse...the other Nozomi would probably kill her!" Just as Eli was about to close the door, I caught a glimpse of a hooded figure in the window.

Looks like luck was on my side.

The hooded girl broke the window and tackled Notomi. That's all I saw before Eli told me to stay here and let herself back inside, and closed the door behind her.

Does she have a death wish? She's supposed to be clever.

I opened the door slightly to peek inside. Nozomi was fighting off the hooded girl, while the hooded girl was trying to get Nozomi to safety while also fighting Notomi at the same time. Eli ran towards the hooded figure with a chair and hit her in the back of the head, resulting in the hooded girl's hood coming off showing her face.

All three of them are idiots.

Nozomi, Eli, and Notomi all paused, probably in shock to what they are just witnessing.

After a few seconds Notomi overcame her shock and launched an attack on Nozomi, being able to push Eli and the girl literally out the window using her psychic ability.

I ran inside, mustered up all my concentration to find and control the water in the air, since there's no body of water nearby, and directed the small amount of water I could manipulate at Eli, hoping to break her fall. I wasn't worried for my friend as a fall like that won't even hurt her.

Once I broke Eli's fall, I turned my attention to the two Nozomis.

Notomi was seducing Nozomi...

Your joking right...Notomi is being very stupid right now.

Having pinned Nozomi to the ground and tied her hands with her own green ribbon along with her straddling Nozomi's stomach. Notomi started removing Nozomi's summer vest. The sight was shameless. That's when I decided that I've seen enough. All the water I used on Eli, I am now using on Notomi. I grabbed Notomi with the water and threw her across the room.

I guess now I'm having a showdown with Notomi.

Eli POV

"Stay here." I ordered Umi. Then I turned back to the student council room, opened the door to let myself back inside, and shut it behind me. The girl in the hood looked like she was trying to kidnap Nozomi while she was fighting the other Nozomi at the same time. Nozomi was fighting the hooded girl. Perhaps this time the hooded girl wasn't on our side. Without thinking anymore about the situation at hand, I grabbed the nearest chair and charged at the girl. I managed to hit her head, knocking her hood off in the process.

It can't be!

Just as I stood there in shock, the two Nozomis seemed to also of been shocked to see who this girl was. However, after about a minute, one of the Nozomis attacked Nozomi while an unknown force suddenly hit me, and the girl I was behind, out the window.

I guess it's the end

Until I felt something wet wrap around me like rope and gently lowered me to the ground.  As I looked around I saw that what caught me was...water? Water can't move on its own like this. Just as I was about to touch it, the water released its hold on me and went into the student council room through the window.

As I was staring at the window, I hear a small moan.

As I looked to my left I saw the girl, who apparently face planted on the ground, stood herself up.

I hesitated. I didn't know what to do. Was she an enemy or a friend? To many thoughts were running around in my head.

"Damn, Umino couldn't bother to break my fall too."

Umino? Did she mean Umi?

"Hey you. Are you even the friend I know? Or are you here to kill us like that Maki and Nico?

"No. You don't know me specifically as I am from the other world like Umino." She said. "Also, I'm not your enemy. I'm trying to help."

"Who are you?" I was getting impatient.

"Can't I have a little bit of fun at least~" She said in a cat like voice.

"Nya~nya~nya~"