Natsu merely clicked his tongue as he watched her stretch, his hungry eyes watching her every movement. "That's not what you were saying last night when I was nailing you right in this bed."

"T—that was different!" She cried out, her entire face growing red as he smirked.

"How is that different?"

"B—because it was night-time and everyone is asleep! Everyone is awake now, they could walk in on us or something!"

"Well wouldn't you have them awake than waking them up?" He tilted his head to one side as he waited for her response.

It only left Lucy blushing even redder and throwing her hands in the air. "I—I don't know! Just—just get up!" She quickly left the room leaving Natsu to snicker to himself and lay there in satisfaction.

If it was one thing he loved, it was always the act of messing with his wife every day.

—X—

"Have a good day at work," Lucy flattened the front of his shirt as the male watched her actions. "I packed your lunch in your bag and make sure to call me when you're on your way home." She said making Natsu snort and put his hand on her head.

"Of course, when haven't I?" He smirked making her roll her eyes. "I'll see you later," he leaned down to press a quick kiss on her forehead before his eyes shifted to behind her to nod towards his mother. "bye mom."

"Bye, Natsu. Have a great day at work!" She grinned, waving goodbye at her son who gave Lucy one last look before he turned around and walked right out the doors. Once he was gone, the two females went over to the kitchen to sit down at the dining table. "Oh he's such a boring guy, even after a year of your marriage." She rubbed her finger on the surface of the dining table making Lucy shrug.

"He changed slightly. Less mean," she said as she reached for a tangerine. "he can be sweet, too."

"I think you changed him," Grandine winked, nudging the blonde who flushed slightly as she popped a slice into her mouth.

"You really think so?"

"I know so!" She cried out, throwing her hands in the air. "Natsu was so rude and bland but you just came and brought color into his life and it's amazing!" She sighed happily while pressing her hand to her cheek, watching the blonde who reached for her second tangerine. "But he still has that tone, "hi mom"." She mocked her son making Lucy giggle. "How do you deal with him?"

Popping another slice into her mouth, Lucy hummed. "Well, he isn't like that all the time. My favorite side of him is when he's all grin-ish and happy. He's usually like that around me nowadays." She shrugged once more as she piled up the tangerine peels into one pile. "He's loosening up."

"Oh I know what you mean," Grandine clicked her tongue is disapproval. "Igneel was like that, too! All grumpy and such! But now he's just a—"she paused to watch Lucy with careful eyes as she reached for yet another tangerine.

Lucy stopped in her tracks when she realized how Grandine stopped talking so suddenly, the blonde looking up to stare right into the dark eyes of Grandine.

"Are you hungry, sweetheart? Do you want me to make you something to eat?"

"Oh, me? No, I'm not hungry at all."

"Then why do you keep eating so many tangerines?"

Looking down at the bowl of tangerines and her pile of peels, Lucy realized that she was about to eat, yet another, tangerine. "Uh, I don't know," she smiled sheepishly. "I'm craving something sour, I suppose?"