Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It was a bright and early morning where the sun was shining high in the sky and the birds sang happily as if they had no care in the world. The world went by like any other day and down in the Dragneel household was a day where it was now, an everyday thing.

"Mom, dad... I'm going to marry Lucy."

With the sound of the alarm clock going off, Lucy groaned and rolled over to press down on the snooze button. Within seconds, the constant annoying beeps died down and silence absorbed the room once more.

Lucy laid on her back and stare up at the ceiling for a good second, trying to find the motivation to get up and do her daily activities but as soon as she was about to sit up, she felt something warm wrap around her waist and pull her deeper into her bed. Soon, she felt something nuzzle into her neck and she smiled widely, feeling the hardness of a chest pressed against her back.

"What time is it?" A groggily voice muttered into her ear making her giggle slightly.

"It's barely nine," she whispered back, drawing circles on his forearm. "you can sleep a bit longer. I'm just going to go down to make some breakfast."

"No," he groaned. "stay in bed with me." He begged making her giggle once more and turn around to face the male.

His hair was everywhere and he had dried drool on the corner of his mouth but he still was the cutest thing as he sleepily gazed down at her.

"Natsu, I can't stay in bed all day," she reached over to touch him but he was quick to grab her hand in his before she could. He pulled her hand to his lips and pressed a sweet kiss on her palm making her practically melt.

"You can stay in bed for thirty more minutes," he smirked. "it ain't going to kill anyone."

"Natsu," she groaned once more but he was quick to flip over and hover on top of her.

Lucy's cheeks reddened as she looked up at the smirking male. "W—what are you doing?"

"C'mon, hang with me some," he leaned down to press a nice kiss on her neck causing her to shiver. "we could wrestle some." He said against her neck making her arch her back into his chest and moan slightly. "That's it, come to the dark side, Luce." He whispered into her ear as his hand started to travel down her chest.

Lucy could only squirm under him as she clutched onto his biceps. "Natsu," his name barely came out of her lips as he leaned down to kiss her.

But as he was about to kiss her, the door suddenly swung open causing the couple to turn and look to see who the intruder was. Standing right at the door was fifteen year old Romeo, the look of pure disgust shadowing his face as he saw his brother and his sister-in-law in bed.

"Romeo!" Lucy was quick to push Natsu off her as she squealed and sat up straight. Natsu merely clicked his tongue in disapproval as he used his elbows to keep him up. "W—what are you—?"

"You two are disgusting," he spat out making Lucy cringe as Natsu stared. "there's a kid in the house—no,a kid right next door to you guys and you're trying to play around?"

"It's not something you haven't seen so I don't see the problem," Natsu spoke up making Lucy look at him in shock and anger. "what? He's not twelve anymore, Luce. He's fucking fifteen years old!"

"Natsu!"

"Just hurry up and come downstairs already. Mom made breakfast and you have work soon, Natsu." Romeo threw the couple one last glare before he closed the door on the two.

It left the couple silently sitting there for a moment before Natsu sat up and faced Lucy once more. "Well! Now, where were we?"

"Natsu, I think it's time to get up, now." She sighed, placing a hand in between the two to keep the distance making him gawk and ask why. "The mood is all ruined!" She looked away in embarrassment. "Besides, Romeo is right. He's right next door and I don't need that kid giving us anymore crap for it." She said as she threw the covers off her legs and stood up to stretch.