Pregnant

Hullo again!

I know I updated yesterday, but I wanted to get something else out, because I won't be able to update for a while. :(

Although, I have been having some writers block lately, so some time off will probs give me some time to get some ideas, so there's something for you to look forward to :D

Also sorry if this is a little similar to my last oneshot :/ Looking back I probably should've written this one first, and then parentlock...oh well, too late now.

oki enjoy c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Molly's POV)

Molly and Sherlock sat in the living room of 221b, and Molly nervously drank her tea. She knew she had to tell Sherlock, well, it was his anyway. Both of theirs. She counted down in her mind.

1

Oh gosh

"Erm, Sherlock," Molly said.

"Yes dear?" answered Sherlock.

The words were actually coming out of her mouth. No turning back now.

"There's been something I've been meaning to tell you," Molly said, nervously twiddling her thumbs.

"Oh no," Sherlock exclaimed.

"What?" Molly answered surprised.

"You're pregnant," confirmed Sherlock.

"How did yo-"

"You've been getting cramps after doing short workouts, you refused to take medicine when you got sick, you've gained a few pounds, and you've been sneaking off to go to the doctor, it is really quite simple," Sherlock explained.

"Honestly what could I have expected from Mr. Sherlock Holmes, my own husband," Molly said laughing to herself, "So, are you excited?"

"I-" Sherlock thought, "I think so."

"I think so too."

They kissed, and everything was all right.

........

Molly sat at her microscope, adjusting knobs, and struggling to focus. Her mobile went off, so she took a break to answer it. It was the one and only Sherlock Holmes.

"Hello?" answered Molly.

"How are you doing? Has any nausea started? Do you want to come home? I'm sure you can take maternity leave early-" Sherlock rambled.

"Sherlock, I'm pregnant not ill!" Molly shouted.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you're on your eighth month, and it could come soon..." Sherlock proclaimed.

"I guess you're right. I have been feeling a little nauseous. Although that could easily be the fricking dead bodies and chemicals around me. I've just been trying to work towards a raise, since we're trying to save up for the baby. Hey would you mind picking me up?" Molly asked.

"Of course."

.........

After some time at 221b, Molly realized she made the right decision of going home.

"Oh goodness," Molly muttered.

"What?" asked Sherlock.

"Um, Sherlock, I think it's coming," Molly said, pain absorbing her attention.

"Oh, um, maybe I should call John  he's done this before," Sherlock said, scrambling.

"DAMMIT SHERLOCK NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO WORRY ABOUT JOHN YOUR BABY IS COMING!" Molly screamed.

"Erm okay, I can just take his keys then," Sherlock said rushing out the door and into John's car.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," Molly chanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tankya! Hope you enjoyed that

To get more of the story you can read the oneshot before, unless you've already read it. I guess you could read it again if ya feel like it ^-^

Also read the next part for a contest :0