Cross Dress Confession

Your Outfit---- https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Belly-Dance-Costume-Set-Bra-Belt-Skirt-Bellydance-Costume-8-Colors-Belly-Dancer-Costume-Professional/32506454611.html?spm=2114.search0304.4.125.NcbqWp

In game outfit

Town you may no know is in game

Story quest

Semi important story character

Main enemy mentioned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The things the hero will go through to save the world. I chuckled at the thought as Link was looking away bashful like, we were in the Gerudo Desert, currently in Kara Kara bazaar a couple Mike's from Gerudo Town. We had tried to get in but males or Voe (as the gerudo call them) are not allowed, it is strictly female. So when a stalker: though he claims he was just researching, came to us asking if we were trying to get in he told us he saw a man dressed as a lady walking back and forth from Kara Kara Bazaar and Gerudo Town, to which Link and I went looking for him.

We found him atop the inn, after a few attempts he agreed to make Link an outfit like his, though Links' was a light blue, I hope 600 rupees is worth it. Once Link was dressed we headed back to Gerudo Town, I didn't stop once with the teasing.

"You'll make a lovely wife some day, Link." I chortle as Link growls "Shut it, I am doing this strictly to save Hyrule." He responded as we nervously walked based the guards. Gerudo Town was decent size, as you enter you are greeted by the shops and Inn, in the back is the palace "Come now, maybe we can find you some nice earrings to match you're pretty outfit." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the jewelry shop, he tried pulling away but I managed to get him inside.

Sadly they only made various crowns, no new earrings for pretty little Link. He was a complete mess, Red cheeks and all, he is so embarrassed "Y-yeah now.... this isn't far." He covered his face "What's not far?"  I glanced his way as I eyes the other shops "Why can't you wear something like this?" He looked my way a moment before his eyes widened and he took his turn dragging me over to the clothing shop.

He talked the shop keeper into dressing me, to which she said she had a new outfit in the back she thought would suit me perfectly, Link agreed without even hesitating and the shop keeper picked me up happily and I to the shop we went.

I looked into the full body mirror, this was no my ideal outfit. I was never one to reveal such skin.... "Come out and show your friend little Vai." The shop keeper cheered "I'm not sure this is my color...." I gulped trying to hide my belly and arms shuffling nervously in front of the mirror "Nonsense it brings out your skin tone and eyes." She clapped "Come on (Y/N)." Link coed with an evil tone.

With a sigh I hesitantly pulled the vale of the shop over and stepped out. I swear the town stopped as people starred at me, even the Gorons that somehow managed to get in were looking "It's horrible right?" I nervously asked Link balling my fists through the fabric of the skirt not meeting his eyes. When I didn't get a response I looked up to see Link an even darker red, the tips of his ears were pink also "Well?" I stomped my foot "G-good! Ya look good let's go!" He stuttered and turned on his heels and walked away.

Links' P.O.V

By the goddess she is amazing. The sun's reflection on the gems really did match with her skin tone. The way her hair was also looked nice, it was pulled back and showed off her collarbone and shoulders, are her eyes brighter? She was fidgeting around nervously, I need to take a picture with the slate later, no way I am living without this image I'd keep her in this outfit for weeks if I could, but I doubt it is good against the cold climates. Oh she's talking think if something you idiot "G-good! Ya look good let's go!" I stuttered out before leaving her. Way to go you moron you totally bombed that, you should have complimented her! Told her she looks gorgeous not good!

Your P.O.V

We walked around a bit longer, I'd catch him staring at me from time to time but he'd look away quickly, did he lie? Do I not look good? Maybe he regrets making me wear this. I frowned at the thought as we made our way to the palace.

As night fell Riju (the gerudo leader) had her guards make Link and I a room to sleep in our plans to continue to take down the Divine Beast Noboris will have to continue tomorrow. Riju only had one spare room so we have to share. Luckily the curtains in front of the room were thick so Link could take off his outfit. He o oh took off the top and headdress, just to be safe. I have been so self conscious in mine, the gerudo are all so confident in their appearance, they own their bodies and make everything work, but honestly their race as a whole are beautiful, I wish I could make this outfit work. I sigh at the thought which causes Link to look up from his sheika slate with narrowed eyes, I presented not to see him in the mirror as I brushed my hair.

"Something wrong?" He finally asked "Not at all." I bit my lip "(Y/N) I've known you long enough to tell when you're lying. Tell me." He put the slate down, giving me his full attention "You'll laugh, it's just girl stuff." I started plucking the hairs from the brush "Is it about the outfit?" He raised a brow, my silence was his answer "It's just..." I paused looking for the right words "I... I don't feel right in this outfit. It doesn't feel like me." I placed the brush down and turned to him "I didn't feel like me either so what's the problem?" He chuckled "Yeah but you're attractive in anything!" I exclaimed quickly, blushing as I realized what I said.

"So are you dummy." He rolled his eyes sitting up more on the bed "No way!" I crossed my arms "(Y/N) you're a catch, literally. You can cook and fight, you are amazing with animals and hunting, it's good to get out of your element every once in a while." Link stated matter-o-factly "Stop telling me what I want to hear!" I  stood up, I felt my cheeks get brighter "Is it became you think the gerudo are prettier than you?" I stiffened, how'd he know? I nodded slowly "(Y/N) there are always going to be prettier girls than you, just like you will always be prettier than someone else. You just have to find the right style and looks for you. Guys have it easy for the most part, but trust me, when I saw you walk out of that shop I was having a hard time keeping my cool. This is the first time I've seen you more.... eloquent." He shrugged at the end before standing up and walking over to me "Besides," he whispered in my ear "I think you're attractive in anything too." He kissed my forehead swiftly before turning around and headed back to the bed.