Mistakes

Mention of important character

Mention of towns

Mention of game function

Mention of arrow type

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know stubbornness can kill? I guess we found out the hard way. Link and I had an argument, we had finished a little quest for a traveling merchant, it was collecting a few items for him, during the quest Link and I were talking about our next mission, we had to go to the desert and meet up with the Gerudo, a clan of woman. While talking I told Link it would be best if I went into the town by myself, since I was a girl and Link was... well male, he flatly declined the idea deeming it to dangerous I retorted that it was a peaceful village and no harm would come to me He again declined as we made our way to Kakoriko village to talk to Impa.

"Why are you so against me going in alone? I've heard nothing but good things about it." I barked at him as we traveled through Hyrule field "Because it is dangerous good things or not." He didn't even look at me, he kept his gaze forward as we rode through the field, we had been riding for hours and decided to let our horses walk at a nice pace "But it's safe! Only girls, no trouble making boys!" I groaned "Oh so I'm a trouble maker!?" He looked back at me with offence "You can be yeah!" I stated shrugging me shoulders "Oh really!?" He stopped his horse my followed and stopped "Yeah! You were stubborn and got sick because you didn't want to leave a tower! You tried mounting a Lynel like a dumbass! You didn't even know dry grass burns faster than normal healthy grass!" I spouted "Need I say more!?" My gaze never left his "If I'm so much of a trouble maker why are you around!?" He barked "Because it's obvious you need help or you are going to end up dead!" I snorted, his face contorted into anger and more offence "I'm the hero! I don't need help!" He spoke like a snob "To bad you can't get rid of me!" I growled "Watch me!" He kick his horse into a full gallop away from me "Get back here!" I shouted following him.

He lost me in a small wooden area I found an exit and left looking for any sign of him, it was getting late and cloudy, the moon's light wouldn't be seen tonight. I wasn't the best at seeing in the dark nor was my horse "Link! Come back!" I shouted out for the hero more out of fear of his and my safety then to spite his ability to get away from me. Monsters came out more at night and I was low on weapons and arrows, "Link please this isn't funny!" I turned my horse around looking for the blue clothed hero just as I opened my mouth to shout again I heard it... metallic foot falls and gears shifting and a laser being targeted at me I turned my head to see a guardian heading straight for me "Time to go!" I kicked my horse and it galloped straight I listened for the laser to be charged and that light ping when it would shoot. Once I heard it I turned my horse and run at an angle as the laser blasted right passed me and caused grass to burn, my horse jumped over the fire as the guardian caught up.

We were running away for a few minutes, the moon was completely covered by clouds and it was hard to see, the glow of the guardian and any fire it caused was all I had for light I turned to the side to look for an except and ran my horse into a tree the guardian blasted the tree causing my horse to rear up and me to fall off on my side hitting my head on a rock as my horse ran off in fear. I lifted my head up slowly, a buzzing in my ear as the guardian towered over me ready to finish me off, I couldn't move, my body was slowly going numb, when had it started raining again? I put my head down accepting my fate.

Links P.O.V

I actually am a trouble maker. I left (Y/N) when it was obviously getting late, and I left her in Hyrule field, that place swarms with guardians and monsters at night I hadn't gotten far when I started feeling guilty, I actually made it to the great plateaus walls when I sighed and headed back. I want to protect her, she is precious, full of kindness that this world needs right now, and she has done nothing but help me, putting up with my stubborn cocky nature, not once actually complaining or venting out frustrations.

When I got back to the field it was night and started raining the moon was not visible, I looked around to see a few glows from distant guardians but one caught my eye it was moving fast and irregular like it was chasi-(Y/N) it was chasing her! I forced my horse forward to help her while she ran around trying to avoid it.

I had gotten to a small hill and saw her get knocked off her horse as it ran away, she hit her head from the fall and gave up trying to survive against it I kept going towards her as the guardian charged up his final attack, once close I jumped from my horse, took out my bow and targeted it with an ancient arrow, aiming for its eye, I had one shot or she's gone. I let go, sending the arrow flying, hitting its target the guardian fell and exploded. I ran up to her, she was covered in mud and soak through her clothes, I lifted her up and checked her out, she had a few cuts and most likely will be bruised, her head was bleeding. I didn't waste any time I held her on my lap, opened the Shiekah Slates map and tapped the shrine just near our home in Hateno. We flashed bright blue and were pulled apart into little blue threads as we teleported to the shrine.

Once there I picked her up and carried her over the bridge, she was limp in my arms, a faint heart beat was the only indication I had to her being alive. Once in the house input her in her bed, stripped her off her top layer of clothes and started cleaning and patching her up. I wrote down a reminding to collect fairies for situations like these and I sat by her bed the whole time. Not resting a minute, not till I know she is truly safe.