Idiot Move

Spoiler Warning!

Mention of a new enemy type.
Mention of a town you may or may not know of.
No main story spoilers.
Slight game functions.

With that, please enjoy the read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

"You are an idiot!" I shouted to the blue clothed Hero of Hyrule. He was covered in scratches, bruises and bumps, I currently was taking care of his giant gash that was covering his right arm "Ow ow ow! Not so rough!" He growled at me as I patted his arm with warm water "Maybe trying to mount a Lynel wasn't the best idea, huh?" I ignored his please to be gentle.

We were heading back to Hateno village, to restock and rest when Link saw a Lynel, a massive beast of aggression and easily agitated, but Link didn't care, every since he "mastered" taming a wild horse he has been cocky when it comes to animals and decided to try and mount the lion and horse mixed beast. It went well for a while, he slowed its health as I watched from a safe distance in a little forest area, but then the Lynel caught on, tricked Link to mounting his back and the minute he did, he swung his spear back around and hit him square in the head sending the Hero flying to the side, I had gotten a picture with the Sheikah Slates' camera before he was knocked off so I could run it in his face.

I finally had enough of his failures. I sighed atop my horse, pet his neck gently before tapping his sides forcing him to gallop, we ran passed the Lynel as Link sat up with a dizzy expression, he rubbed his head and opened his eyes to see my horse charging at him "(Y/N) what are you-WAH!!!!" I grabbed the boy by the back of his tunic collar and tossed him on my dear horses back as we ran away from the Lynel, leaving the beast still in a rage, he took aim with his bow trying to shoot us, I turned my horse back into the forest area as the arrows could be heard hitting the trees. I grabbed Links horses bridle and dragged it behind us to Hateno.

Once in the village Link had kept a firm grip on my back as we rode, I slowed the horses to a steady walk "I could have taken him." Link states "Sure and die in the process, Link you can't go taking on creatures right off the bat, you need to strategies, and prepare better." I sighed as the horses walked over the bridge, once near the house I helped Link down "You aren't to hurt, get a warm bowl of water and some wash cloths, sit at the table." I ordered getting off the horses and headed towards the little stable next to the building. I gave the horses hey, water and took off their saddles and bristles so they could rest easier, I headed back to the house.

Inside Link was munching on some left over soup one of the villagers brought us the last time we were here, the warm water and a stack of cloths next to it. "Good boy." I smirked as he glared at me "Strip down to your underwear." I ordered as I placed my weapons against the wall sitting next to him. His pants came off easily, his tunic was a problem, he couldn't lift his arms high and bend them cause of his wounds "Need help?" I chuckled looking at him "Not really." He spoke calmly as he fell out of the chair trying to take the tunic off.

Which brings us to now, I finished undressing him, though he yelled out in embarrassment. I cleaned his arm first and wrapped it, next I cleaned the scratches on his chest and side causing us both to blush, my eyes trailed up and down his form as I cleaned, he had old scars that were light, as far as they would heal, an old gash went down his belly button over his V-line and down into his boxers "Stop staring!" He barked causing me to flinch my arms and knocking the water bowl from the table onto my lap, drenching me clothes, I squeaked at the impacted Link tried to hold back his laugh but burst out anyway, "Way to go!" He chuckled "Shut it." I threw the cloth in my hands at his face making him laugh harder as I stood up "Great these are the only clothes I have." I whined as my clothes started constricting around my legs, hips and chest.

Links P.O.V

(Y/N) had been dressing my wounds I got from the Lynel, I don't regret trying to mount the beast, I actually was trying to show off. Ever since I woke up in the shrine of resurrection she had always been there. She lived with the old man, helped him with the heavy work as I slept for 100 years. When I took my leave of the great platou she followed, wishing to help me out through my journey. She was a great help, still is, she teaches me new recipes to cook, is a skilled archer and without here, I may not have gotten a horse to help us get to our destinations faster.
She was the sweetest person I met, she knew when to be serious, but always kind to others.

When she started cleaning my chest and side wounds I got flustered, sometimes her finger tips would touch my skin causing me to blush more, then I looked at her face, so concentrated on taking care of me, but I knew she was checking me out it only got me more embarrassed and my instincts kicked in "Stop staring!" It came out harsher then I intended, she squeaked so adroably, flinching and knocking the bowl on to her. I tried not to laugh but couldn't help it, the water was sipping into her clothes and her face was priceless I laughed "Way to go!" Her response was no help "Great these are the only clothes I have." She whined as the water sipped in more.

Her next action caught me off guard, she started undressing near the fire, placing her clothes next to it to dry, she was left in her underwear as she headed upstairs. When she came back down she was wrapped in a thin blanket, my eyes widened at the sight, it was nice.

Your P.O.V

I walked back down the stairs, picked up the bowl and cloth and headed back into the kitchen ignore the Hero as he sat there day dreaming. "I'm going to start making some dinner, we can pack some left overs also." I spoke up as I felt strong bandaged arms wrap around my waist, I stiffened at the action as a light breath was heard behind my ear "Sounds good." Links' voice spoke softly "Uh... what are you doing?" I gulped trying to relax "Thanking you for helping me get away from the Lynel." I could feel him shrug into the hug "A 'Thank you' would have been fine." I bit my lip "Nah a hug is better." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.