Time Off

Mention of race

Location on the map you can visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spa is so relaxing... other than the idiot floating near by. I glanced over to see Link floating on his back spitting water out like he was a fountain... how romantic. I grumbled lowly before sinking back into the warm water. We were at the bottom of Death Mountain, we planned to meet with to Gorons who inhabited the mountain, but on our way up we ran into many fire elemental monsters and a guardian so naturally when we walked across the hot springs we decided to take a quick break and relax. No threats around for miles.

It was nightfall now, the sky was clear and the moon shined directed down on us, the water was so shiny too, the steam could be seen clearly through the area. Link dunked into the water a few minutes ago before resurfacing and getting out only to dive back in with a 'canon ball' whatever that is, it's what he shouted before splashing into the water, weirdo. I floated onto my back and drifted through the water, some fish could be seen near by, luckily they stayed away from me, I don't know about anyone else but I hate when fish graze against you in the water. 

I laid against the warm rock formation, chest to rocks and let out a sign of relief, the cool air blew by but I barely felt it against my warm skin, just as I was about to close my eyes water was splashed on my back, I yelped in shock "Link the hell!" I spun around to see a forced innocent smile on the heroes face "Whats up? Something happen?" He faked worry "You know what happened!" I splashed water at him "I can never have peace around you!" I spun back around to lay on the rocks again "I am the hero, I am everything about peace." He chuckled before I heard water splash.

I had no time to react as I was pulled under the water, I was lucky to suck in air before my head was under, I opened my eyes to see a blurry blonde head of hair, my reactions were slow due to the water but I manged to hit the blonde idiot, he only wrapped his arms tighter around my waste a dragged me away from the rocks, I let out a garbled cry before he let us resurface "What's got you so freaked out!" He laughed before shaking his head off the water droplets "I want to relax, you are not helping!" I looked up at him in defeat "Come on you can be such a kill joy." He crossed his arms looking down on my form with a pout "Oh i'm a kill joy!? What about when I wanted to go shield surfing down the Gerudo highlands, you wound;t let me borrow your shield!" I hissed out puffing my cheeks holding my glare. "I needed my shield ya know... for protection!" he puffed his cheeks this time "It had a low durability! It wouldn't have helped you! I am just as fun as you hero boy!" I screamed before jumping him.

Unaware of my fast movement we both when tumbling back into the water causing a huge splash, Link even screamed like a girl. He wrapped his arms around me and tried to steady us but we landed underneath the liquid and resurfaced in coughing fits "You... little..." he broke out in coughs "Finish that... I dare ya." I waved my hand and splashed him with water.

When we got out we got dressed facing away form each other, yes we were in out underwear but still, we continued up the volcano in a huffy mood  all they way till we got to the Goron village. I'll get him back for ruining my relaxation.