Chapter 1

Hey guys! Welcome to the first chapter of my Kim Seokjin x reader!

If you all don't mind this self promoting but i also have another story you could check out (but you don't have to of course)

*Different (Bts x reader)

There will be things here in there that they don't do in Korea but just go along with it, it really doesn't matter

So enough with all this, enjoy the chapter!

~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I was wiping down counters at a small diner. I'm not really at the best point in life. I was barely getting paid, my co-workers hated me, etc etc.

I basically hated everything.

I felt someone lightly slap my butt and I quickly turned around and saw the perverted man laugh with a tooth pick in his mouth then grabbed some napkins and sat back down. I wasn't as surprised mainly because the same situation probably has happened to me multiple times everyday. Why you may ask? Because this piece of shit of a diner made the waitresses wear these short maid costumes as uniform that basically exposes everything.

I ignored the guy and turned back around to continue wiping the counters. "Oh look the skank is here!" I rolled my eyes as I heard the sound of one of my annoying co-workers. "Could you just back off? Im trying to do my job." I said while turning around with the rag in my hand. She then slowly got closer to me face "Oh what are you going to do? get your 'famous idol' brother on me? Come on just tell me the truth, everyone here knows your lying about THE Kim Namjoon being your brother. It just tells us more how pathetic you are" I started forming my hand into a fist while quietly growling. "What are you a dog now?" She laughed in my face then backed away "Well I have to go change into our uniform, goodbye you littl-" she was saying until I cut her off by 'accidentally' stepping on her feet "Whoops sorry! you know I clumsy  can be sometimes" I said sarcastically. She yelped out "UGH I HATE YOU!" then she stomped out to the back to change.

I was once again wiping down counters (Ik so much of wiping the counter) I then felt a tap on my shoulder and I assumed it was another guy trying to hit on me so by instinct I turned around and back hand slapped the guy. Then I quickly noticed it was Namjoon, I loudly gasped at the fact I had just slapped my brother and I couldn't believe that he was in front of me.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Im so sorry Joonie!" I exclaimed while he was rubbing his cheek "It's okay don't worry!" he said and I heard laughing then saw that all his Bangtan friends were standing behind him laughing. "who's Jooooonieeee~~?" "SHE SLAPPED YOU HAHA" was what I mainly heard from all the laughing.

Namjoon sat down on the stool while still rubbing his cheek "It's just a nickname her and my parents gave me" "How come we don't get to call you that?" "Because you can't" "But why not" "Aishh you guys just can't" They kept bickering back in forth until I had stopped them.

I hugged Namjoon tightly "stop arguing and hug me, I missed youuuu" I said almost getting tears in my eyes because I really did miss him. With his schedule, career, and everything else he barely gets free time to visit me. He hugged back then we soon pulled away from the hug "Now do you mind telling me what you're doing here? I mean not that I don't want you here, I'm just surprised." I asked him.

"What? I can't surprise visit my sister? Plus we had a bit of free time so I thought I could have visited you for like a day. Also, what are you doing wearing that?" He asked me and then I looked down remembering I had my inappropriate uniform on. "I like it" The one called Jimin said while smirking then Namjoon quickly turned his head furrowing his eyebrows at Jimin "Don't. she's my sister." "S-Sorry Hyung!" he quickly apologized.

"It's uh kinda my uniform... so I have to wear it everyday" I tried saying it as quietly I could have because knowing him, he would get over protective. "They make you wear that!?!? How- just- They can't! its inappropriate!" He said furiously then punched the counter, make a semi-huge hole in the counter "Uh... Hyung you kinda destroyed the counter..." Jungkook told him "Huh? Oh yeah I did, sorry (Y/N)..." he said while awkwardly chuckling.

"It's okay, I'm used to you destroying things. Plus you don't have to worry about my uniform, I'm getting my pay check soon and I'm thinking about quitting and getting a better job." I said and he let out a relieved sigh. "Well anyways what time do you get out? The boys and I wanted to know if you could go hang out with us for a bit until we go back to the airport" Namjoon asked me and I quickly took a quick glance at the members then back at Namjoon "I mean I don't really know them that well but sure I can go!" I checked my watch to see what time it was "I leave in about 15 minutes, do you guys want anything while you wait for me?" I asked and some of them asked for some drinks then I nodded and headed to the back to get their drinks.

when I was done serving their drinks into cups, I placed it on something to help me take all of them at once and as I was doing that, Ji Su (The Co-Worker that hates you) had 'accidentally' spilled one of the drinks on me. "What the fuck?!" I said while quickly grabbing a rag and trying to clean my clothes. "Whoops! Im sooo sorry, you know how clumsy I can be sometimes!" She said sarcastically with a devilish smile on her face.

"You know what- Never mind i don't have time for your bullshit" I quickly served another drink of the same that she had spilled and went to go give them their drinks "Oh thank yo- what happened to you clothes??" Jin said worriedly which was kinda weird since I barely knew him. "Oh this gir-" I was cut of by Ji su coming out of the back "Hey skank, you shift I-" She quickly then stopped when she noticed the 7 popular boys sitting there and her eyes widened along with her mouth, I even assumed her mouth was going to hit the floor. (she's probably used to having her mouth wide open sksksk okay let me stop)

"Close your mouth, flies are going to get in it" I told her in a kinda harsh tone "W-What are they doing here" She asked me, almost speechless. "Didn't I tell you namjoon is my brother?" I said, putting my hand on his shoulder then she widened her mouth even more. "Well anyways! I have to go change, be right back!" I said then went to go change, leaving them alone. 

Once I was done getting dressed into my normal clothes, i headed back to where they were "alright im ready to go!" I smiled and they all got up then started heading out. "W-wait! Bye best friend!!!!" Ji su said as waving goodbye to me. 

~~~~ 

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! <3~