CHAPTER 1 -I'm Late

"I'm late ,i'm late, I'm dead late." I repeated as I busily walked through the streets of New York.

Vehicle horns, sirens, construction workers were all doing their own thing that made New York, New York.

I worked for a magazine company and I was supposed to be interviewing our 'YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR BACHELOR OF THE YEAR.' and I was late.

"Don't fret Laura, don't fret, You've got this i'm sure he's a nice man no matter what they say." I encouraged myself I walked around a couple who stopped in the middle of the pedestrian.

Who was speaking of?

Ross Lynch.

A  twenty four year old genius billionaire who  became rich off his own by the age 18.

How?

He built the world's first 3D phones (It was a random idea idc if it's already invented or not.)

Everyone says he's cold and and extremely obnoxious, but i'd like to think he's just a little misunderstood.

I fixed the light pink Hibiscus that was stuck behind my ear to make sure it hadn't fallen out.

Because i was late i hadn't much time to prepare an outfit, but i dressed in a navy blue fitted skirt that reached just about my knee, A white buttoned up shirt that was inside my skirt and a white Knock off Tommy Hilfiger that i bought on sale.

I adjusted my bag tightly before running into the huge skyscraper, one of the most famous buildings in New York called The Lynch Empire.

"Wow." This place was huge.

It was all futuristic looking and the employees busily did their work.

After my short gaping, i Straighten my clothes and walked up to one of the many receptionist.

She smiled at me

"Hi i'm-" I began but she cut me off.

"Laura Marano.  You're here to interview Mr.Lynch today." She said with a warm smile.

I grinned amazed "Uh,yeah how do you know that without me saying so?" 

"Mr.Lynch makes sure that we know the background and facial recognition of all the person's coming in." She said.

"Oh." I chuckled.

"Someone will be here shortly to escort up up to level one." She said.

"Oh uh...awesome." I smiled playing with the hibiscus behind my ear.

I was beginning to question my dress code, everyone here was just so....wow, not just looked good but were pretty and professional while I came to interview a man who everyone wants to interview, in sneakers.

A young man came and escorted me to the elevator where he carried me up to the eleventh floor before someone else came and take me further.

I had counted eleven more floors after ,twenty two in all, but I heard that there's tones underground.

When the doors opened she told me to go forward and I did, but she didn't follow to the huge doors.

Before i could ask her what to do the elevate had closed.

"Just great." I turned back around to stair at the huge doors.

I was one hundred percent sure that Ross Lynch's throne was behind those doors, i just needed to know how to open them.

Do i knock?

Is their a door bell I could ring?

Before I could lift my hands to knock The doors opened by themselves.

Oh my.

Normal people would be nervous, but i was excited.

I was going to meet THE ROSS LYNCH.

i took a few bold steps until  i was behind the door and it automatically locked by itself.

The room was huge and spacious.

I forced myself not to drool over the place.

"Um, hello?" I called

But quickly regretted it when I spotted him Standing by his glass walls

hands behind his back.

With a fitted black suit.

Blonde hair disheveled 

and he was staring right back at me.