The new queen

Huge time skip !!!! Some of you might know where this is from !

Aradia pov :
"Do ya stand with me?" . " I do ... Father I made my choice..." I replied demandingly it was seven time he had asked me this question and it was seriously starting to annoy me.

" Aya..." his voice snapped me out of my thoughts . " I'm sorry?" I asked confusedly moving my dark crimson hair out of my face . Father(anti) voice deepened slightly  " Aradia I need ya focused dear . This is serious everything our family does is serious ".

I sighed and looked down " I'm ready ..." . He was serious now more than ever " I'd like ta think so Aradia, but this must be proven with action . As I was yer target is Aya yer human self , but she more than that without her yer reign is useless ".

Dark tried his hardest to make Anti wait , but Anti couldn't his need for power ... it consumed him and Father ( Dark) was out ... nobody was here to stop him .

" I don't understand! If I am here aren't I already inside her ?!" I questioned. " yer connections are ... strained . Yer mind is a game changer . Have no illusions my child this kingdom is dangerous...come follow me the nurse is waiting..." Father got up and walked out of the big room I stood there for a few minutes thinking then followed after him .

" if there is a breach in the system ya risk being caught . Hopefully sucha thing won't happen, but we've a lil something to prevent...being seen " Father said sternly running his fingers through his green hair .

I looked at him ... he didn't look back " like a vaccine? To protect me?". Father smiled a little " more to protect ya you'll be like a ghost in the system ". I watched as the nurse fixed up the drip line.

" why am I going alone?" " yer not you'll be with yer friends Envy ( Entolive ) and Dillon (Dil) , But their presence are of little value in regards to ya mission ...they're expendable ".

" I'll get her ..." " I needn't remind ya of the consequences fer failure . So I ask you one more time ... Do you stand with yer father?"

" I do ".

" now back it up with actions. Don't weaver. Now I'm going to count down and ask ya an important question. 10 , 9 ,8,7,6 ,5 ,4 , 3 ...2...1. Have you ever felt abandoned by the ones you trusted ?"