First video for her

Mark pov :
It was 7:00am and Sean and I are the only ones up we had planned on making this video for a while but we finally got around to doing it. I turned on the camera and looked at Sean "you ready ?" " as I'll ever be." He attempted to whisper holding a sleeping Aya in his  arms . I took a deep breath and hit record " hey you guys Sean and literally just woke up and we look like it too so it's 7:00 in the morning here back in Cincinnati and if some of you guys don't know where I am ... I'm back in my old bedroom where I started all this YouTube crap in the first ." Sean laughed " and yes my hair in back to its original color , but ... you guys have been wondering about... Sean and the baby because we haven't been posting pictures like we normally do but as you can tell Sean is ok he right here where he should be." " Hi! " he interjected smiling at me. I laughed " you're such a goofball! But someone you guys haven't met before " I continued turning my phone camera down towards Aya ." Is this pretty little girl right here !" Sean smiled " she looks like her daddy ." He said playfully " which one?" I questioned with a laugh " the cute one."  Sean said holding Aya up ." So your say she looks like you ?" I teased " no I'm saying she looks exactly like you !" "well she'll probably act like you so ." Aya started to whine " see she already ain't gonna deal with any of my bullshit ." I said laughing. " but anyway I will see you in the next video bye bye!".