perfect

I was recording some new horror  videos in my new gaming room . I was being loud and screaming violently in fear . I finally finished recording a hour later and went down stairs to check on Sean . I checked the entire bottom floor but he wasn't down there which was odd because I don't remember at any point seeing him or hearing come upstairs and I have very good hearing. I walked back upstairs and checked the bedroom which he wasn't in I finally made my way to the nursery and looked inside. Sean was sitting in the rocking chair on his phone. I walked up behind him silently and kissed him on the cheek " Hey gorgeous." I whispered softly. " What are you doing in here ?" I questioned putting my arms around him . Sean smiled " Have you started thinking about baby names yet ?" Sean asked sweetly . " well I mean I have but I wanted to wait for you to pick them ." I smiled " Sweet so what names do you like?" Sean asked playing with the red in my hair . " well for a girl I like Aya and Klaus for a boy " " Aya...A-ya...Aya" Sean repeated to himself. Sean smiled and looked down . " I'm guessing you found out some info you need to tell me ." I said . Sean was quite for a few minutes then smiled his beautiful smile once again "It's a girl..." .