🤤New Character 🤤

?Unknown?
Hey my name Rachel Victoria Bullard I'm mixed with Bohemian and Nigerian so i have a bad ass shape for my age oh yeah I am 17 years old so I'm in my junior year in high school my bestfriend is Tayvonna, but I'm a very loving person, I'm educated, I believe I'm a caring person sometimes to caring but I can't help it I also can be a rude/mean person if you get on my bad side but other than that I think I am a loveable person but I am single and looking for someone to just vibe with.

?Unknown?Hey my name Rachel Victoria Bullard I'm mixed with Bohemian and Nigerian so i have a bad ass shape for my age oh yeah I am 17 years old so I'm in my junior year in high school my bestfriend is Tayvonna, but I'm a very loving person, I'm e...

____________________________________________________

Tay pov
Elle:Tay have you saw my Diary its like it went missing, it was just in my room on my bed.

Me:No go see if jay saw it you know he loves to hide people's stuff and I don't know why he is a strange child.

Elle:Okay thanks,JAY!!(walks into jays room).

Me:No problem(Phone rings)

Phone call
Me:Hey boo, wassup?

Rachel:Hey nothing much just calling to see if you and America wanted to go out somewhere tonight?

Me:Sure I'm free plus I need to go out for awhile with my bestfriends.

Rachel:Okay well you go get ready and I'll call America and see if she's going.

Me:okay bye.

Rachel:Bye
End of call

Me:Momma......Ma where you at?

Mom:Laundry room, wassup Babygirl?

Me:Hey is it okay if I go out with Rachel and America?

Mom:Yeah, but I didn't know Cambria was gonna let her go out after what she did the other night.

Me:Huh wait what did she do?

Mom:She-

America pov
Rachel just called me to go hang out with her and Tayvonna but my momma wants to be fucking lame over some dumb shit like wtf just let me grow up damn, always watching me like a fucking hawk like go live your life damn.

Me:Ma I'm going out with-GCO

Cam:Nobody because you are on punishment since you want to act like you grown.

Me:Bruh I didn't even do nothing oh wow my friend came in the house ok so what.

Cam:Bitch!.........don't act like you did nothing wrong so you gonna sit in my face and act like you didn't or wasn't FUCKING A NIGGA IN MY DAMN HOUSE AMERICA!!!

Me:OKAY SO WHAT HE IS MY BOYFRIEND DAMN YOU PROBABLY DID THE SAME THING WHEN YOU WAS MY AGE!!!

Cam:HOLD TF UP WHO YOU YELLING AT IN MY FUCKING HOUSE? YOU STARTING TO ACT GROWN AND YOUR NOT AMERICA YOU ARE STILL A CHILD DON'T LET THAT NIGGA BLOW UP YOUR DAMN HEAD BECAUSE WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT AND HE LEAVES YOU YOUR LITTLE FEELINGS ARE GONNA BE FUCKING HURT, TRUST ME I FUCKING KNOW I LEARNED MY LESSON THOUGH SO LIKE I SAID YOU ASS AINT GOING NO FUCKING WHERE!!!

Me:UGHHH, WHATEVER (goes in room).

Tayvonna pov
Wow I can't believe what America did like I know my bitch is a damn freak but damn sis you was doing the right shit at the wrong time in the wrong place that's crazy I'm text her and check up on her in a minute but let me go get ready to go out with Rachel.

5 minutes later
Rachel starts blowing her horn so I walk outside it felt so good I love when its warm with a nice breeze makes me have a warm feeling inside my body that told me not to go with Rachel today but I shook it off and got in the car anyways because I need time out of the house.

Rachel:Hey boo long time no see.

Me:Well you have been in New York for the past month now, how you been?

Rachel:Good just missed home but I'm back and better now, how are you?

Me:Good actually I've been working most of the time making this shmoney!!

Rachel: Lmao I know that's right make that money bo-gco.

Helena Pov
I was cleaning up around this house of mine since Ella and Jay are outside playing in the pool, but out of no where I had the sensation to throw up so I ran to the bathroom let everything out then I had a feeling to call Tay but she wasn't answering my call that's when I knew something was wrong so I got Ella an jay out of the pool told them to take a shower and get dressed that's when I got a call that made my heart stop.