🏀Chapter 7🌏

Me:Our seats are right there sit y'all ass down please.

Elle:I really don't wanna be here but I'm only doing this for jay bc I know how much this means to him(whispers to tay).

Tay:I am too but that's still our dad no matter what all the fucked up shit he did to us for the past six years ok.

Elle:you're right sis lets get this over with bc I'm hungry and ready to text my friend.

Me:Really!?, aww babygirl I'm happy to hear you finally decided to make a friend.

Mekih:That's wassup no more being home all the time so me and you're mom can-gco.

Tay:We don't need to know what's going to happen.

Jay:The game is starting look there goes dad he is tall.

Me:yeah growing up I used to punch him in his stomach bc I couldn't reach his face😂🙁......

Tay:hey ma are you ok?(whispers)

Me:Yeah I'm good let's just watch the game....

Tay:Alright................and oneeeeeeee!!!!

After the game

Dre:Wassup kids long time no see.

Jay:Hey dad I missed you(hugs dre).

Tay:We've all missed you over the years😯.

Elle:Yeah we all used to cry until momma told us you wanted to be left alone for awhile😭.

Dre:I'm sorry I was stupid and young I wanted everything but not knowing I was missing out in everything I already had can y'all please forgive me?

Tay/Elle:We forgive you but we will never forget about everything we been through.

Dre:😂💖y'all sound just like you're mother,how is she doing anyways?

Me:I'm doing perfectly fine Dandre how about you Mr.NBA star?

Dre:I'm doing good,but you look very nice.

Me:Thank you I guess depression pushed me to lose the baby fat😰.....oh but this is my boyfriend Mekih Neville.

Mekih:Wassup its nice to meet you.

Dre:Yeah wassup bruh, so how long y'all been talking?

Me:you mean "Dating" but for about four years now he actually helped me out with the kids.

Dre:Girls has he ever touched y'all in a sexual way?

Me:DANDRE!!?

Mekih:NIGGA WTF I'M NOT NO RAPIST NOR CHILD MOLESTER, TF THAT'S JUST FUCKIN SICK!!

Tay:HELL NO TF!

Elle:NO,IF ANYTHING HE WAS AND IS OUR FATHER FIGURE!!

Dre:I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE SURE YALL FEEL SAFE @ HOME!!

Jay:Everyone calm down please you're making a scene..

Me:come on baby let's step outside really quick (holds jay hand).

Jay:Mommy I just want us to be a big happy family but dad can't even be nice for 30mins(crying).

Me:It's ok baby that's just his you're dad has always been like that but it doesn't give him a right to act this way how about we just go say bye and we can go watch movies at home together just me and you?

Jay:ok momma(wipes eyes) I love you so much💙.

Me:I love you too💗 now no more crying you are a big boy no more tears.

Elle:OMG momma they are fight please come stop them!!!

Me:ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!(runs back in the locker room).

Jay:I just can't understand why can't everyone just get along like we used to .

Tay:Everything is gonna be ok let's go outside to the car then we can go get ice cream.

Jay:Okay is mommy and daddy coming too?

Elle:no just us we going to drop mommy and mekih home first then I'll take me, you and Elle how does that sound?

Jay:Sounds fun to me sis but can we walk around the park too?

Me:Ok come on time to leave before some more shit pops off , kids I'm sorry about all this shit that happened tonight I actually thought we could have a good night I really love y'all my little babies.

Mekih:I'm sorry y'all had to see like that I never come out of character but I deeply apologize I look at y'all like my kids I love y'all to death.

Kids:We love y'all too.

I know y'all gonna cuss me out but I've been going through a lot of bs so I had to go M.I.A FOR A LITTLE MINUTE BUT I'M BACK AND HAPPY ASF NOW, I'll BE UPDATING SOON AGAIN BUT FOR NOW WASSUP LOVES💜.