🤡Chapter 8🤡

Tay POV
After I dropped off my momma and mekih at the house she let me take the car so I could take Jay and Elle out because I know they are upset even tho Elle tries to hide her emotions she is my little sister I see through that bullshit act she has up even tho I can be a mean ass I will forever love me siblings they are my whole heart.

Elle:Why'd you bring us to Dairy Queen?

Tay:Because ice cream makes everything better plus it taste hella good and makes everyone happy.

Elle:It still doesn't help the fact that our parents can never be in the same room together without dad starting some bs with her or her starting with him.

Jay:Please don't argue I've had enough of back and fourth all night long I just want some ice cream and go home and play my PlayStation.

Tay:Your right no arguing, but Elle they are adults who go through more bs then we do but they should also be able to be in a room without arguing but dad truly hurt momma but life goes on all we can do is pray for them both ok now come on I'm craving birthday cake ice cream.

Jay:Ooo I want Fudge brownie ice cream.

Elle:I WANT COOKIES AND CREAM!!!!

ALL:Lmao😂😂😂

After we finished eating ice cream we went home and Ella and jay slept in my room with me we talked all night they finally fell asleep I snuck into the kitchen to get a drink of ice water that's when I saw momma come downstairs.

Me:Hey momma are you ok?

Momma:yeah baby, but do they hate me?

Me:Who Elle and jay? No I talked to them about everything now the understand but I just thought dad would at least over come this jealousy.

Momma:Babygirl some people just never grow up or......let the person they used to love go.

Me:Wait so do you still love him ma?

Momma:I will always love Dre he "was" my bestfriend, my first love, my first kiss, and my first time that nigga was my whole world but I was so stupidly in love with him every time he fucked up I always took him back but I was so damn young, tay I was raising you and helping raise Ella I was also raising myself also I was trying to do my best (Crying).

Me:Awe momma its ok look at us we turned out good we look up to you especially me you will forever be my wonder woman, my Queen, my bestfriend I love you momma(hugs her).

Momma:(Hugs her back) I love you too Babygirl now come on let's get some sleep.

Me:How about we sleep on the couch like old time sakes.

Momma:I'll grab the big blanket and you get the pillows.

Me:Bet let's do this meet here in 3minutes.

Momma:Ready........Steady.......Go!!

I know momma miss these type of days with us that's why we gotta start having more phone like this.
_________________________________________________________

{Hey babes I know I've been missing for awhile but its been a lot going on so I took a break for a minute but I'm back with new chapters and also new stories so get ready loves🦋}