Chapter 2💋

Tay pov
After our parents left y'all know a bitch bout to turn tf up bc I got this big ass house and my bestfriend America,Niya and Jamie gonna turn up I can get Elle to watch the boys while I throw a little pool party in my backyard ya know a couple of drinks,snacks,music,fine ass niggas let me tell my girls really quick.

Me:Meri....bitch I know what we should do Friday night.

Meri:ok boo what you got in mind bc ya know I'll turn up.

Me:how about we throw a small turnt pool party.

Meri:sounds good to me shit about time I get to show off my sexy ass body.

Elle:who the heck would want to see you half naked? plus I wouldn't be to sure about this party ma would kill you.

Me:stfu denelle and oh yes it will because if you snitch I'm beating yo ass.

Meri:jealous ass just mad be I can get bodies and you can't.

Elle:then your a hoe if you catching a new nigga to fuck every day,oh you thought I can't talk or act like y'all Smdh.

Me:watch yo fucking mouth I ain't playing.

Elle:yo ain't my momma so hell nah forget you.

Me:that's why momma ain't you real momma anyway you're adopted bitch!!

Elle:stop fucking lying and even if me and Jay will always be her favorite children,you're just a problem child.

Meri:aye y'all calm down before y'all say something you really regret,y'all are sister act like it damn.

Me:i fucking hate you I hope someone whoops yo stupid ass.

Meri:TAYVONNA!!?

Elle:wait......you hate me?wow ok I'll be in my room but I'll always love you Tay.

Tay:whatever little girl nobody really gives af about you so bye.

Meri:OK TAYVONNA NOW YOU'VE GONE WAT OUTTA LANE THATS YOU'RE DAMN LITTLE SISTER YOU NEED TO GO APOLOGIES BEFORE YOU NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN!!(walks into the game room).

Tay:ughh why is she always fuckin right(walks upstairs).

When I got upstairs and walked down the hall to elle's room to find her balled up on her bed crying her eyes out I felt like my whole world had crashed bc my baby sister and brother are my everything I would never want to hurt them in any type of way bc I love them to death,I say down on the window seat she has in her room we seat there quietly until she said something very soft

Elle:I thought you hated my and never cared for me.

Me:Elle you know I love you to death your my baby sister I was just upset an I said a lot of fucked up shit to you down there.

Elle:I shouldn't have gotten in your business or disrespected you and meri I'm so sorry Tay.

Me:it's ok I'm the one that should be sorry for everything I said and did please for give me denelle please.

Elle:I forgive you tay now sisterly hug time(hugs Tay)

Me:lol ok sis(hugs back)