<3

It was nine years laters and I just had my twins a year ago.
Tae and I got married four years ago at the age of twenty-four.
He had proposed to me on our trip to Aruba.

FlASHBACK

"Are you finished with your plate miss?" asked the waitor

"Yes, thankyou" I said as I handed him my plate

We were at a restaurant on the beach. It was nighttime and the stars were out twinkling above the ocean. Tiki sticks were lit keeping the bugs away and giving some light.

The waitor had came back rolling a cart.

"Here is your desert" said the waitor

I looked at Tae confused

"We didn't order desert" I said

The waitor didn't say anything but bowed and walked away

Tae stood up and lifted the cover from the plate and under it sat a black, velvet box.

He walked to my side of the table and got on one knee. I started to smile really hard looking at him.

"Amari Rose Johnson, I know we may have met a weird way but I'm glad we have crossed each other's path and I want to stay on the same path with you. Will you do the honor of becoming Mrs.Kim and the mother of my future children"

I began to cry. Growing up I always thought I would never find the one. I never thought I would get married.

"Yes yes yes yes" I said as I held out my hand

I kissed him before he could even say anything

End of FlASHBACK

"Tae can you holder her?" I said as I went to pick up the other baby from her crib.

We had identical twin girls.

(Lol the picture is just two pictures of the same baby just pretend it's two different babies)

One was named Taelin Rose Kim and the other was named Tiana Marie Kim. Even though they were identical we were able to tell who was who because Tiana had a mole next to her nose.

The girls had got dress early but took a nap before we headed off to the beach where we were meeting up with Tae's friend and his wife. We planned to walk the beach and let the girls put the feet in the water, then go to a restaurant and have dinner.

We were on our way to our destination in our black, esclade truck. We didn't really want a mini van, we wanted something more luxury looking.

 We didn't really want a mini van, we wanted something more luxury looking

The girls were in their car seats playing with their little toys. They both were making cute, little laughs.

Tae was streering the car with his left hand and other was gripping my thigh. He looked at me and smiled and looked back the road.

"I love you so much" he said

"I love you too" I said as I kissed his cheek

He looked up into the rear view mirror looking at our girls.

"I love you too girls" he said

A/n: idk this may be the end or I may write another chapter of like how they're living and stuff or something idk.