Chapter 23 - Y-You.. Are Back!..

.. "You have my blessing children," Tsukuyomi whispered while bestowing a prayer on the children as they glowed softly while sleeping. "That should ease Amaterasu's worries.." he sighed while walking back to his temple.. Only for the land to rumble..

---

-~- Third Person Point Of View -~-

(Chosen/Boy) sighs dejectedly while looking away after seeing the familiar pale, black dress, and winged person. She too was looking down, allowing her bangs to hide her sadness as she had failed on her mission once again. "I haven't been able to find her.. Even after these eight cruel months.." she murmured while walking forth, allowing the doors to close by themselves. (Chosen/Boy) was going to walk back to his room until a golden glow covered the room, overpowering the light that the candles already provided.

"(Y-Y/N)!" Stella gasped while looking at the female that was walking closer to the entrance, the soft silk and linen dress flowing with the wind's breeze. "I had some business after I left. I met up with someone important and well.. I've decided that I may have given up too early,. I am now back though.. To fulfill my mission," she announced while smiling softly as (Chosen/Boy) looked at her. His lips tugged into a soft smile as he felt glad to finally presence and see her.

"It really is you! Oh!.. How glad am I for your return.. I atone for my sins by walking these eight months to find you, to find the light of Amaterasu. To run away from the darkness and to free myself from the fake.. Please.. Forgive me,." Stella cried while falling onto her knees and bowing into a begging position. "Stella.. With the powers that I was bestowed and my power of forgiving, you are forgiven of your sins by our gracious Mother Amaterasu.." the Goddess announced while reaching out her hand — open so that Stella could hold onto it and stand up.

Once the evildoer held onto the righteous' hand, she gasped as her body was circled by golden and blue flames. She looked around herself and felt as if she was going down in a spiral of light, her wings lost their dark color as they were slowly bleached into a soft white. Her eyes, the glistening crimson became a soft violet as she blinked. (Y/N) then smiled as she tapped on the air, making a small halo blink and disappear — symbolizing that the transformation has ended.

"You too. Deserve forgiveness," she then whispered while putting her hands together and then extending her arms — her wings as well while the golden razors flung out and became small orbs. The orbs then reached the bodies of each brother, reviving their dead soul as they immediately felt happiness been regained. They all rushed out of their rooms to see what was going on, where did this happiness come from?

The familiar smile that lit up their life smiled at them again, she then chuckles as Stella hugs her. Sobbing, she repeatedly apologized as the girl pats her head. "You are fine now.. You have been forgiven.. No need to feel remorse," she comforts as she then looks over to the thirteen figures that were upstairs — looking down from the railing. "You.. You are back,." (Chosen/Boy) was finally able to breathe out as she nods, "I am.. I am finally back to you guys," she responds as (Chosen/Boy) then falls down to his knees while sobbing.

Stella nudges her to go upstairs as the youngest goes, she then walks over to (Chosen/Boy) and kneels down to hug his crying figure. "I am sorry for leaving you,." she whispers while hiding her emotions, not wanting to cry in front of them. Stella watched the scene unfold as she smiles, finally being freed from the cage that she was placed in since she was born. Becoming a servant for the Goodness was enough for her to feel better. The doors then opened as a white haired male peaked.