Darkness Meets Light

Since I've been getting huge demands to write a threequel. I decided to write a third book in the 'Darkness Series'. Here's a little treat for you guys, since you're so amazing and I love every single one of you.

I wrote this story back in 2013. Since then it has been edited to be readable. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading :)

----------------------------------------

*5 Years Later*

*Niall's POV*

The stress in this room is getting very heavy. The only sound to be heard, is my beating heart. The living room seems to be getting smaller, and I'm getting kind of claustrophobic. Paul won't stop pacing in front of us, looking quite angry. The situation seems serious. We keep sending each other confused glances, though no one dares to speak.

Paul suddenly stills in the middle of the room and stares at every single one of us, jaw set and eyes serious. He throws the magazine he had been holding, onto the small table in front of us. We all glance at each other again before leaning over the table to see what it is.

I can hear my own sharp intake of breath, as I lay my eyes on the title. Liam leans back against the couch and shakes his head in disbelief.

We've been so careful...

How can it be?

Zayn picks up the magazine and stares at it, his eyes burning into the paper in hopes that if he stares long enough, it'll all go away. But it won't. I know it won't... This is only the beginning. Or maybe it is the end... The end of One Direction.

I look over at Harry, who nods in silence and turns his head to look at Louis. Louis has his eyes closed, biting his lip in concentration. I know that he's already trying to find a way to fix everything.

"They know." I finally speak up, my voice shaky and frightened.

They know.

---------------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think? You excited!? I hope you are ha ha. I'm doing this for you guys. Just let me know in the comments. I love you all to bits