Hyungwon Imagine

A/N: I wanted this to be longer, but I suck at writing. So hopefully you guys like it. Also, I do requests :-)

    I sat there in the practice room, watching them all from behind. I closely observed the way they moved. Everything they did was well thought out and strictly practiced. They worked so hard that sometimes I wish I could just yell at them and tell them to stop. It was hard seeing them try so hard, but the payoff for them meant everything. They were doing what they loved and if it meant working until they had no energy left, then that’s what they were going to do. Each one of them was special in their own way, and I respected them so much. But him, he was even more special to me. Just hearing his voice from the other end of the room made my heart beat faster than speed of sound. My chest became tight at the sight of him, sometimes I didn’t think I’d be able to breathe around him. Watching the way he moved was a blessing. He put his being into every step. The way his long limbs struck every beat like thunder and lightning. His eyes were always focused and he never missed.

    The song was over and room was filled with their heavy breathing. Their chests all heaved and they sat down to catch their breathing. He walked up to me as I held out a water bottle in front of me. He grabbed it and gave me a smile before putting it to his beautifully plump lips and gulping it down. He handed the bottle back to me and leaned against the wall next to where I was sitting. I hadn’t noticed at first but he was staring at me, that blank expression laid on his face that he always had. I could never tell what he was thinking. He doesn’t give a clue anyways, it’s like he wanted me to scream at him and ask him why he was staring at me. The other boys were still in the room so that definitely wasn’t something I was going to be doing.

    “Thanks for the water,” he gave a quite delayed response. I just looked at him and nodded before we both turned our attention to Shownu who was walking up towards us.

    “Great work today,” he spoke, his deep voice bouncing off the walls of the practice room.

They all cheered and eventually began to leave one by one as they gathered up enough breath to get up and move. Hyungwon was still there and was messing around on his phone. I got up and went to him, putting my arms around him and leaning my head on his chest. He was surprised at first, but caught on and put his phone away before wrapping his fragile arms around me. Our embrace was warm and loving. His silky and slender fingers ran up and down my back before his large palms settled on my lower back.I hesitantly moved my head up to look at him, his eyes were on me. His face was soft and his eyes were gentle. I stood on my toes and reached my lips up to his. Our lips clung together like magnets as he tightened his hold on me and brought me closer, leaving no space between our bodies whatsoever. He tasted like brown sugar and although he he had just been sweating he had sweet aroma to him.

“You worked really hard today,” I said to him, a small smirk on my mouth. I brought my hands up to his face and ran my thumbs over his cheeks. His skin was soft, almost flawless.

“Yeah, don’t I get a treat?” he asked, a sort of seductiveness in his voice. It made me snicker and shake my head. He slowly leaned down and our lips reconnected, this time the kiss was deep and longing. We broke apart, hot breath bouncing off of eachother. “Lock the door and turn the lights off?” he suggested, considering this was becoming routine. I nodded and he chuckled, locking the door to the practice room and shutting the lights off. His second workout of the night.