Hotaru Uchiha 7

Hotaru Uchiha 7

Im really dissapointed guys! But oh well this story isnt that popular yet, but It'll come, right? Oh and if you know someone who likes NARUTO then recommend this story to them :3 Thank chu!

~*~

"Wake up. Its training time." A female voice said.

"Mother?" I said sleepy as I stretched my hands out to touch her. I could almost feel the person sweatdropping.

"No. Konan." She answered. I pouted.

"Who the fuck is Konan?" I muttred and then turned around in the bed, opening my eyes. "Oh." I said blinking at her boredly. "Its you."

She strared a bit at me, and then sighed. "You will be training with Pein and me today, to see what your abilities are."

I stood up from the bed and took my cloak on, noticing that they took away all my weapons.

"Dude." I said. "You took away all my weapons."

"Its for your own good." she said, walking out from the room.

"At least let me have one!!" I yelled after her, but didnt hear an answer.

"Shut the FUCK up Im trying to fucking sleep?!" Hidan screamed somewhere near.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom, that was in my room. I tied my hair into a high ponytail (thats what they're called, right?) and made myself into human again.

I looked at this robe and sighed.

"I hate it!" I yelled and had some secounds of pleasure when I heard that Hidan fell down from his bed.

"DAMN IT UCHIHA IM TRYING TO PRAY HERE!" He yelled. Haha, yep. Hidan is my new neightbour. And I will be that annoying lady neightbour that will make it a hell for him.

I smirked and walked out from my room, closing the door behind me. I walked towards the kitchen and yawned.

"Im hungry..." I said sleepishly. Suddenly, the fishstick came out. I smirked slughtly.

"Hey...Kisame, right?" I wondered innocently.

"Yes?" He eyed me suspiciously when I walked towards the frigde.

"Do you guys have... Shark fin soup?" I grinned evilly. Kisames eye began twiching. "Its okay I hate soup!" I said. "But, you know why they have you here?" I said.

He just looked at me, annoyed.

"Because if something happens, and they dont have food, they will always have you!" I smiled and grabbed an apple while walking out frim the kitchen, evilly laughting out loud.

I took a bite of the apple and looked at it.

"Yo." I said, followed by a very awkward silence from the apple.

"Is this bitch talking to herself?" I looked and saw Hidan in the corridor. I turned around and showed him the apple.

"No." I said. "I was talking to the apple." And then I left, grinning evilly. What did I say to them? I will make it hell.

I walked past many rooms, and honestly I didnt even know where I was going. I threw the appleaway through a random window. Suddenly, as I kept on walking, I heard noises from a room: katakatakatakatakatakatakata...

I raised an eyebrow as I walked closer to it.

"Hmm?" I blinked as listening to the sound. I got tired of standing there, so I just kicked the door open.