Chapter four

Unfortunately still unedited ✌️

The man that I saw as like someone I have never seen before. He was tall well built. His blond hair was brushed up. The dark, chocolate brown eyes didn't break our eye contact. 

"Asher. You don't know these people."

"I have a feeling we will."

Kara what do you think they mean by that?

Well Luc maybe they think we will join their pack?

Let's hope not.

Can you chill? Just play it safe.

"Well look at this Asher they are using their sixth sense." 

"Barry that is easy to see." Barry took a step closer and Asher stiffened. His eyes turned gold. Lustful almost. It was almost there for a second and then was gone. "Step back." Asher's voice was stern. Almost possessive. But that couldn't be right we had just meet. We had no connection  before this moment. I saw their eyebrows start to twitch. 

Luc maybe that is how they knew we where talking mentally.

What do you mean?

The eyebrow thingy. Luc looked at Barry and Asher to see the same thing I saw.

Why did they call it the sixth sense?

Does it look like I have a clue?

"Hey stop doing that." Barry stood right in front of us once again.

"Look," Luc walked forward closer to Barry,"We mean no harm we just need go to school. Nothing more nothing less."

"Well so be it. We can't stop you from going to school. If you can not already tell I am Asher and this is Barry. I am the Alpha of the Lunar pack."

Luc we most certainly picked the wrong school.

You are right.

Aren't I always right?

"I am Luc and this is Kara. And like Barry said we are rogues but we have no intention of joining your pack."

"Well Luc Barry can show you around. Kara I will show you around."

Kara we can't split up.

Luc I will be fine. Maybe we can learn about the pack and find away to stay away from it. Unless you have changed your mind?

Funny look out for yourself.

"Alright. Luc I will see you later." He just simply nodded and walked away with Barry.

"So, Kara what is your first class?"

"Umm," I took out my paper that told me where to go,"Mr. Jacken."

"Okay. Thats mine too. Let's go." He smiled and turned to walk away. 

That smile. My Lordy that smile. I felt light on my feet like I was walking on cloud.

"Hey you coming?" He turned back and grabbed my hand. My heart stopped. The visions started to come. I could see a man running after me but I wasn't scared. I was happy he finally got to me then picked me up in his arms. Then my mind went to the beach we where sitting on the sand holding hands. I could smell the sent of ice cream. Not just any kind of ice cream, strawberry ice cream. One more time my mind went dark then I saw a man and me holding each other. Nothing more but yet it was more that just a hug. It was away of letting each other know it was going to be ok. Then the visions came to a stop. And I looked back into Asher's eyes. They where filled with nothing but happiness. "You are the one."

"What?"

"You are my mate."

Oh no. No. I am screwed. What am I going to do?

"Kara? Are you ok?"

No I'm not ok. I am going to lose my family over you. You sweet smelling, white teeth, hot of a man. "Um, I'm not sure." The smile began to fade from his face.

"Do you not like me?"

"No I didn't say that."

"Then what is wrong? Did you not want to find a mate? Do you want to get rid of me?"

"No Asher. I am just having some trouble thinking at the moment." We just freaken' meet and you pretend I known you forever. 

"You should be happy. We are mates."

"I do not even know you. Like five minutes ago you where all stand off-ish. This is not going to be ok with me."

"Ok. ok. How about we get to know each other?"

"Did you forget about how we meet? I am supposed to be in school." And just like if the bell had heard me it rang.

"Look do you know about and alphas powers? Persuasion?"

Persuasion? Do it I dare you. See what happens.

"I know what you are thinking. No I am not going to use it on you. I will use it on your teachers."

"I dont know."

"Yes you do," He held his hand out for me to hold,"Come on. You have got a lot to know and not a lot of time to find out." I reluctantly took his hand and began to walk with him.

Hell what did I get myself into.

Once again.... cringe as ever. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow! Love y'all.                ❤️ Ani