Chapter two

Unedited as always ✌️

Beep beep beep.

"Shut up!" I hit my desk hoping that it would stop. Missing every single time I just kept on hitting until I finally hit the alarm. "Thank you." I felt my dreams slowly coming back to me. Letting me go back to sleep. All of the sudden I felt ice cold water dumped all over me. "Ahhh!" I screamed and jumped out of bed.

"Better late then never sis." My twin brother Luc stood at the foot of my bed with a bucket.

"You! Luc you woke me up from an amazing dream!" He laughed as I screamed at him.

"Kara school starts in an hour."

"What! No it starts at 7:30!"

"Kara its 6:25." I could tell that he was still trying to hold back a laugh. "Think about it this way. You don't even have to take a shower!"

"Ugh fine get out so you can get ready!" Still laughing he left my room and slammed the door shut. If mom and dad wasn't up before the are now. I walked into the bathroom to brush out my hair. I guess I look ok. My long light brown hair had it's natural loose waves. With tan skin my light bluish gray eyes stood out. A splash of cold water did wonders for my skin. I walked out of the bathroom to my room to try to be a normal girl and say I have nothing to wear when I have a whole closet full. Grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and a light gray v-neck. I ran to my kitchen to see my little sister Cace eating pancakes. 

"K you make ancakes?" It was probably the cutest way she tried to say pancakes.

"No Luc make them today."

"Oh." I tried hard not to laugh at the seamless oh. With my Mother walking into the room I could see her new 'boyfriend' close behind. I picked up Cace and took her to the living room. Even though I moved far away I could I still hear them making out in the kitchen.

Could they get any louder?

Surely enough they heard me some how and got louder. 

"What mommy doing?"  Cace's voice rang in my head. If only could protect her in every way possible.

"She is doing something she shouldn't." That is they only way I could put it. I couldn't put it any other way. How can I say 'When Daddy died mommy turned to other men to keep her distracted.'

"You two ready to go?" Luc standing by the front door knowing that he could hear everything too. We both just wanted to leave.

"Yeah lets go."  I picked up Cace and walked to the door.

"He's new." 

"I know." The two little words we spoke was all we needed. We both knew that she was never going to change. On the way to Cace's preschool we didn't speak a word. Just let the music play softly in the background. When we got to the school Luc got out and rushed her inside. I knew when he got back he would want to take about Cace. I heard the car door open and close and Luc got back in.

"When do you think she is going to change."

"I dont know if she even will."

"Kara you know that mom loved dad right?"

"Yeah then he died and she sleeps around with everyone who wants her."

"It is just her way to cope."

"Yeah it would matter more if we where 'full' blood." I let my sarcasm drip from my voice.

"You can't blame her for that."

"I dont I just think she doesn't understand how it feels to us."

"Clearly she is just trying to find away to be happy again."

"If she just waited to see if the moon would give her another mate."

"She isn't like us. She is human."

"I know Luc." The silence in the car was uncanny.

"You looking forward to school?"

"No, why would I ever look forward to a new school. So mom can sleep with the principal?"

"Kara. You have to stop blaming her."

"Its her fault dad is dead."

"Dad chose to leave. He chose to go to the enemy territory."

"He wouldn't have gone if mom didn't say she doesn't love him."

"Stop Kara. Lets just get today over with." He was right. I know he was. It was just not fair that she slept with someone who was already mated and made us move. We lost everything.

"Lets just go to school. Just two werewolves going to a normal high school. Great."

Well this is cheesy... but if you think I should write more leave a comment!                                 Like, Comment, and Follow! Love y'all!                                                                                                          ❤️Ani