Chapter Twenty two

Start from the beginning

And it occurred to me,I had a nightmare.

But then why am I in a place as beautiful as this?

I think it might be another dream.

But remembering the two men that were following me made me freak out,maybe they abducted me,I always stupidly end up getting myself into trouble,Yaya Ahmad will never want a wife as careless as I am.

Warding off all the thoughts,I focused on how I can stand up from the bed quitely and without them noticing,leave the place.

"Help me Ya Allah" I muttered inwardly.

"Mommy the pretty lady that's been sleeping since is awake now" A little girl in a silver flowy gown who's probably five years old came inside the room just when I tried looking for an exit.

"Manaal you woke her up didn't you?" A beautiful woman carrying a cute baby boy came in too.

"I'm so sorry she woke you up right?"

"No she didn't" I  weakly smiled already feeling comfortable around them.

"Am I dead?" I blurted making the lady laugh.

White and golden to me is way beautiful to be the color of just a room.I must be having another dream or maybe...

"No you're not" She answered bringing an end to my reverie.

"Okay then please where am I?" I asked again looking at my maroon tainted fingers.

"Am Ummulkhair,you're in my house,My husband and I almost hit you last night,you had no phone so we couldn't contact your relatives" She explained carefully.

"Ohh I remember now,Am Safaa,but..."

"Yes we couldn't take you to the hospital also,I insisted we bring you here,nothing is wrong with you,you were just scared,now can you give me your father or brother's phone number" She added.

"I can give you my husband's"

"Ohh you're married?" She beamed.

"Yes some days ago"

"Your husband must be freaking out by now,let me call my husband in" She said leaving and after minutes she came back with her husband.

"Sannu ko,I hope you're okay now?" He asked taking the chubby little boy from his wife.

"I am" I answered.

"My wife almost got a heart attack last night because of you,she's such a scary cat"

"Oh please,it's all your fault,you were busy playing with the kids while driving"

"No you distracted me with your killer smile"

"Errmm" I coughed trying to get back their attention.

"Don't mind us please,let me have your husband's phone number,name and address" The husband asked.

My husband is actually going to eat me alive...I thought before answering him.

"He's Ahmad Sunusi Abdulfatah and the phone number is..."

I didn't finish talking when the wife cut me off.

"Oh my Gosh,you're the bride whose house is located not so far from here"

"Ohh am still in our estate?" I asked them.

"Yes your house is four houses away from here,I know your husband's family,I work with them,I will let your husband know you're here and safe with us Asap" The husband answered and left.