"Time of the month?" Louis joked rhetorically. Everyone let out stifled laughs, except for Taylor and I. I was watching her carefully from the corner of my eye, she could sense something was up, but I believed she was hiding something. Why else would she be acting all shady?

"I'm not hungry." She spoke before following in Harry's footsteps.

"Is my cooking really that bad?" Liam jested.

"It's awful." Niall replied, food literally pouring from his mouth.

"It's so bad you can't even keep it in your mouth." Liam replied, laughing at the end of his statement as he handed Niall a napkin, although he was adamant to use it. "You're like a child." Liam tutted, rolling his eyes at him before cleaning his face up for him. I missed it when the boys were like this, it's a shame that if I said anything it would completely ruin the atmosphere, I was starting to wonder why I was still here.

"No wonder why people 'ship' you together." Louis laughed. I guess that's why I was still here; Louis. Otherwise I would have left long ago.

"That was really nice Liam, thank you." I spoke for the first time, I didn't wait for a reply because I knew it wouldn't be worth listening to. Even though I didn't like the food myself I'm sure to anyone who liked pasta it would be a delicacy. I pushed my chair out and began walking out the room.

"Thank you." Liam's genuine voice took me by surprise. I turned slightly around to catch a small smile on his face. As I began to walk towards the kitchen I couldn't help but let the corners of my lips point in one direction, up. It wasn't much, not even a conversation but a sign they weren't completely gone, somewhere deep down they were still my best friends, and somewhere deep down inside of them I was still the same girl I always, I just need a way of proving it. The kitchen was an undesirable mess, unlike Harry, Liam wasn't a very organised cook.

"Why is there a yogurt on top of the microwave?" I mumbled to myself, picking it up quizzically.

"Liam couldn't find what he was looking for?" Louis' voice made me jump a little as he walked into the kitchen with a handful of dishes.

"So he put a yogurt on top of the microwave?"

"Don't ask." He chuckled. I have to admit after this morning I was beginning to feel a lot more distant from him and I could tell he felt the same way. We weren't at peace with ourselves around each other, I always felt like I was trying too hard to please him. I felt like he was trying too hard to just be civil, there was something on his mind but he wasn't willing to share, not even with his girlfriend.

"I wasn't lying this morning." I announced out of the blue.

"Scarlett." He sighed, he clearly wasn't in the mood to talk about this or he was just fed up of it.

"I saw her, I know I did."

"But you know it can't be true." He replied, his hands gripped firmly onto my shoulders. It wouldn't surprise me if he felt the urge to shake me vigorously to make me see sense, but I would still think the same.

"It was her voice, how can you explain that?"

"I can't-"

"Exactly." I cut him off.

"Scarlett, you're not going to do anything crazy about this are you?"

"Louis, she's my sister. Do you expect to just forget?"

"You don't even know if it was her."

"I do." I stated angrily.

"How?" He asked in an annoyed voice.