Horrificator part 2

~~Y/n pov~~
Me and Mari walked in the room and she yelled "CUTT" I didn't even care I just had a crazy smirk on my face and Connie walked up "What are you planing" I laugh for a sec then whisper "Jason is coming in tomorrow and staying with us" her eyes light up "JASON'S COMING TOMORROW" I nodded while blushing a little. Nino then spoke up "Mari what gives were in the middle of a shoot and I'm the director FYI I say cut no one else come a friend" I laugh in my head but Mari shot right back "And I'm the producer Mylene is supposed to be the star of the movie" he gave her a 'your not serious'look "Look were out of time and from what I can see Mylene is M.I.A let's take it from the top people" Adrien sighs and says "Here we go again" "This is beat Agent Smith does not need a man in her life right now" Alya spats out I start tuning out but when I heard that Adrien looked at me with worry in his eyes I could tell he was really hurt about something I mean we dated for 3 weeks now. I realized I was staring into his eyes I couldn't move is it a sign of guilt for not trusting him I dont know IM SO DAMN CONFUSED.I then look away and tune back in to hear Mari yelling "Everyone calm down this movie is a team effort" she turn to Chloe and continues "Your nurse idea is perfect" I tune back out for a minute there so damn loud.Should I talk to him or not it's Bothering me like crazy to, I can't get over it like my bff and bf I hmmm I don't know.My Train of thought is interrupted again by someone loud foot steps leaving and it's Chloe at least shes gone.then they start talking about Mylene and stuff I wonder where she is I think of her like a shy adorable marshmallow hehe. Then I hear my name "Y/n can do it!"it was Alya " Uhm I can't uhh I'm uhh sick *Cough* *Cough* sniffle" "Come on please y/n" Nino says while pleading.I can't say no ughh "...Fine.." I mummble I could see Mari face get a little mad oh well "I'm only doing this because Nino pleaded and that was new but when Mylene comes back I'm back to my seat" Alya smiles "of course you are..so what been happening between you and Adrien" my h/c hair coverd my e/c eyes "I don't know I had a strange dream and he just Ignores me I feel heartbroken b-but my friend is coming over to my house for a couple of days so I'm sure ill manage" I smile weakly.Shes almost in tears I mouth her 'Don't cry' she nods and goes back to Mari. Mari then goes up to Adrien and admires his face I don't care I just want to get this day over with. "Ready to roll y/n come down" Mari backs up and I hear her growl I look into his emerald green eyes.

~~Adrien pov~~
I really need to tell her I know she thinks something's up because I haven't talked to her but I'll tell her tonight I need to get things off my chest.I look into her soft e/c eyes and lean forward I know Mari is probably pissed but I love y/n no one else.

~~Y/N POV~~
We were about to kiss someone please save me I don't feel like kissing him then my night in shining ..Princess rushes through the door and yells "CUTTT" it was Chloe for the first time I thank you. "I KNEW IT" "what did I say about other people saying Cut" Nino whines like a kid which is quite funny."Well played Marinette all that speech about working together then you stabbed me right in the back and replace me with y/n!..well your stupid little movie won't make it into the festival if I'm not in it because my daddy is one of the judges" Chloe yelled all up in her face. I didn't care until I heard yelling I looked around and everybody started leaving the class room to search I go last because of how slow I am "Hurry up y/n" Connie said "are you going to transform?" I whisper in her ear "Yea I will with you okay" finally she is pretty smart and I Would love to work with my best friend again. We catch up and Mari has Kim's wristbands I look at her and she nods we quitely take something off because they would think were captured. "You ready Toffee" "mmhm its been awhile" "yeah" "Paws Out" she started transforming her hair went purple and eyes red for clothes she has purple and black stockings, mini skirt, and a leather sweater that has black metal zigzags,a big hood ,dark blue and black with a belt and a collar up to her mouth .

 "You ready Toffee" "mmhm its been awhile" "yeah" "Paws Out" she started transforming her hair went purple and eyes red for clothes she has purple and black stockings, mini skirt, and a leather sweater that has black metal zigzags,a big hood ,dark...