"Pack Your Things."

Dedicated to:

JarsAndHearts

JENNI_EMELY

SavageQueen3205

midniqhtsonata

BNerd524

Infiniti_IPL17

otakumonet

Ya Boi (does has Wattpad but idk what her username is)

○●□■○●□■

Amber's POV:

I put the gun in my suitcase and I checked through it to see if I had everything. Thankfully, I did. I went back to Leo's room. "So.... Ryan,Brittney, Jessica.... are you coming with us?"I asked with my arms crossed. I avoided all eye contact with Leo.  At the moment, he was on my "People I Will Possibly Kill"list. "Yeah." Brittney answered.  "Are you part of the Organization?" I shook my head. "No." I responded. "I just live with 2 people that are." I was bout to walk back to my room so I could change but I was stopped with another question. "Hey, why did you point  gun at your partner's head?"Jessica asked. The room was quiet for the first time. I didn't answer. I turned around and stared at Leo. It seemed as if his guilt had melted away. I didn't answer but my glare never wobbled. "Well?" Leo demanded. "Why did you try to shoot me?!" His tone increased with every word. I sighed. "I, at least,KNOW that my partner would never betray me. I knew the gun had no bullets. That's why I pulled it out. If you haven't figured it out, it was a warning." I explained. "A warning?!" Ryan exclaimed. I nodded my head. "It was my way of saying 'be careful of who you befriend.' It turns out you guys are alrigjt." As I walked out, I said,  "Meet us back here at 1800 (6:00 p.m) tonight. Make sure you bring your fake passports." And with that, I left.