Character Bio

File Number:347688

Character Number: 2

Names: Amber Li & Leo N/A

🔫🗡🔫🗡

Name: Leo (Last Name Unknown)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Assassin Rank: S3

Code name:Stone Cold Lover

Looks:

Weapon: 2  Browning Buck Marks

Personality/Past/Talents : Leo is a cold hearted kid but nows when to turn his true rude self, on and off. His teammate is Amber Li who he does not get along with. Leo suffers from ESP just like his partner and he actually lives under he same roof as her. When he was an infant, who was sparred when both his mother and father were assassinated. The head of the D.L.K (Deadly Little Killers)Organization, Kidman Li, had taken him in and raised him like his own son. It is very rare to see Leo smile. Whenever he leaves the house, he leaves with Amber and her alone. He and the girl are both armed and always pretend to be a couple. (Lord only knows that if they were TRULY  a couple, they would kick some ass.)  Either 1 or twice a month, he attends the same school as Amber but for some reason he told the school he only attends on days when he feels up for it because he is 'extremely sick'. He is a great actor and he can make the ladies fall for him before swiping his kill.His hight is 5'9 and he is 159 pounds. That is all the info about this young man we have.

Name:Amber Kilmer

Age:16

Gender: Female

Assassin Rank: N/A

Codename: N/A

Looks:

Weapon:Clockwork Revolver

Personality/Past/Talents: Amber is a rule breaker but very intelligent. She goes to school and  lives with her teammate, Leo (Unknown Last Name). She is not a professional Assassin but she could fool anyone. She is quite the actress and very felxible. Just like her partner, she suffered from ESP but uses it her advantage to hear what moves are coming next. When she was 3 years old, she lost her hearing in her left ear but had 2 earnings that help change that. They also give her super sonic hear. They were designed by the doctors at D.L.K labs. She has never been to the headquarters before. When she was also 3 years old, her mother had been murdered by a man who lucky spared her life but she vowed to take revenge. It turns out we know this man........ She is 5'6 and 132 pounds. That is all the info we have on them.