"Thank You."

Dedicated to:

JarsAndHearts

JENNI_EMELY

SavageQueen3205

midniqhtsonata

BNerd524

Infiniti_IPL17

otakumonet

Jasinn

Ya Boi (does not have Wattpad

○●□■○●□■

My dad had work so he came early in the morning and dropped off some store bought pancakes (which I hated) but I couldn't blame him. I was the one who cooked and cleaned so I always said thank you over the phone. Plus, it was better than the food they were giving:slop. Leo had shredded off his rude and sarcastic personality and was actually nice to me. He brought our tablets so we could play 1 Vs 1 on games. 4 days passed in a blink of an eye. I was now at home lying on my bed, wondering how I was gonna start investigating all by myself.

Leo: You don't have to do it alone.

I turned to the wall and sat up. "Why do you always sneak into my room using a gadget?" I asked. He took off the hood to reveal himself. "If we had intruders in the house using the same gadget, you wouldn't be prepared." Oh, that's right. Not only is Leo my partner, he's my tutor in assassin educate.  "If doubt someone would have the same exact gadget." He shrugged. "You never know what your opponent has up their sleeves. Someone had already tried killing you. "Leo said, bluntly. I just stared at him and wanted to slap him. And you know what? I did. "Ow! Shit, Amber! What was that for?!" I rolled my eyes.

Me: You know exactly why.

It took a few moments to realize what he did to comfort me and hid his deface with his hands.
"Please forget I did that." He muttered. I shook my head no. "Haha! Leo actually kissed me." I teased. He sighed deeply."Shut up. You were the one crying and I was the only one there to comfort you." He turned his head, kind of looking hurt. My laughs melted into guilt. I put my head on his lap and hugged his waist. "Amber?! What are you--" he said started but I cut him off. 
"I'm sorry. You're right. I was acting ungreatful. I should be thanking you. I have been keeping my feelings inside ever since mom died." I embraced him tighter. "Thank you, Leo." He held my chin up and gave me a soft smile. "You know, this is to the first time I prefer ever seen you give a sincere smile." I sat up. He chuckled a bit. "Well things change, don't they?" I nodded my head and kissed his cheek. "But make sure you don't change, got it?"