"Don't Fight Something You Can't Win"

Dedicated to:

JarsAndHearts
SavageQueen3205
JENNI_EMELY
BNerd52
Jasinn
otakumonet
midniqhtsonata
Ya Boi (who does not have Wattpad)
Infiniti_IPL17

○●□■○●□■

As you, I'm Amber Kilmer. A 16 year old girl who is intelligent and yet has a record. Since 1st grade, I've been expelled from school to school because of one hing: fighting.
I don't have a problem with people fighting me,no.But I have a problem when they talk crap and can't win against me. That I have a problem with. And today I had this "probelm".

At school:

I just finished the last class of the day. It was the second to last week of school. I took my stuff out of my locker and pulled my hood off my head. It may be blazing hot, but I like wearing sweaters. As I walked to the main entrance, I was stopped by 3 guys that act all high and mighty and are known for having fights,  just like me. They're names are Josh,  Brandon and Micheal. "Well, well well. If it isn't Ms. Wimpass. "Said Josh. The other 2 started laughing. I gave him a bored expression. "Well if it sint Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest." I said in the same order I introduced them in. They stopped laughing like the hyenas they are and Josh grabbed my shirt. "You are so gonna pay for that." He punched me straight in the eye but I didn't even flinch. I touched it and hissed with pain. He must have given me a black eye. I loosened his grip and started walking away. "If you guys are smart, then you'll leave me alone." I said. Suddenly, Brandon ran towards me from behind but I dodged and he fell on the floor. "You're going to have to do better than that if you want to fight me." I said simply. I didn't even go into fighting stance. "Because I'm nice, I won't fight back." I stood still and put my hands to my side while the formed a triangle around me. I started to notice a crowd forming. I saw some teachers too. They were going to break it up but it was too late. The tree musketeers came straight for me. I sighed deeply and did a back flip over them so this way they could hurt themselves and not me.(Like they could either way.) One of my favorite teachers in Home Ec, Mrs. Darlington, had come to tear everything down. "Alright everyone! That's enough! Everyone go home or else you will all suffer consequences. " I quickly covered my eye with a folded bandana that I had in my bag. Mrs. Darlington then turned to the 4 of us. "You four. Come with me."  She led us to Principal Ford's office and explained the whole situation to her. Ford sighed and rubbed her head. "You 3. Tell me your side of the story."
"Well, we were walking to the main entrance and then all of a sudden, Amber came in and started shouting insults at us. I was so mad that I ran for her and we started having a physical fight." John lied. He was quite the actor but Ford wasn't buying it. "And you Amber? What's your side?" I wasn't in the mood for she said, he said so I just went along with it. "Yeah its true." I said simply. Ford rolled her eyes. "You kids are bad at lying. How about we look at the security camera?" She signaled for us to come over by her computer to watch the footage as well. There you see past me and our entire conversation. I was surprised and impressed. I looked at the 3 boys and gave them a wicked smile. She turned to us with a serious expression on her face. "Now do you want to explain what REALLY happened?" She asked. "The footage says it all." I shrugged. Her eyes widened but she smiled. "I guess you're right, Amber. By the way, I guess it explains this too." She stood up and pulled off my bandana, reveling my bruised eye. I sighed. "You got me Ford. Now can you let us leave?" She shook her head. "Nope. We need to contact your parents." "Correction." I said sticking my hand out for the bandana. "Parent.Right Aunty?" She pursed her lips and handed me the bandana. "Right." She muttured. I looked at the boys who had their mouths wide open. I swore I saw a fly come out John's mouth. "You're.......related?!" He asked. "Are you..... stupid?!" I mocked. "Let's just call your parents and get this over with." After a long 2 hours of phone calls and junk, I was finally picked up by my dad. Before leaving, I tied my bandana around my eye. "OK. Let's go." I said simply.