"Meet My Friends!" (Part 3)

Dedicated to:

JarsAndHearts

JENNI_EMELY

SavageQueen3205

midniqhtsonata

BNerd524

Infiniti_IPL17

otakumonet

Ya Boi (does has Wattpad but idk what her username is)

○●□■○●□■

Leo's POV:

I shot her. I put a bullet through her back. I, Leo, had shot my best friend. Her limp, lifeless body had fallen into my arms. "I'm sorry...." I repeated over and over. Tears threatened to fall but I had to stay strong. She was a threat to the Organization. I lied her down on her back. What made me jump was that her eyes were wide open, blinking and all. "Amber?" I asked quietly, but obviously surprised. She sat up. "What's his eye color?" She asked. I thought for a moment. "Blue and green." I replied. "What's the order,?" She asked. "Blue on the left and green on the right." I turned to Papa. I finally understood what she was trying to tell me. "Papa, lift up your sunglasses." She ordered. He looked as if he had seen a ghost. Amber for that matter. His hands trembled as he removed his sunglasses. Amber was right to strike! Dad had the right eye color but they were on the wrong eyes! Left had green and right had blue. It was reversed. "You never could get enough of my lips, could you Lela?" Amber asked. She(Lela) started clapping. "Well done." She pressed her watch to reveal her true form. "How were you able to find out?" Amber punched her face. "I actually KNOW my Papa, sweetheart. Next time, you should do more research." Lela held her swollen cheek. "I'll be back." She threw a smoke bomb and then she was gone.

Amber's POV:

Brittney stood up. "So who are you? She asked. "A daughter who is trying to save her father. Nice to meet you, Brittney, Jessica and Ryan." 

"How did you know my name?"Ryan asked.

I winked. "Just a hunch."