-9-hangover

[I was very tired while writing this, so I'm sorry if its bad. I stayed up rewatching monsta X ray season one, heh]

hobi;

"dear wisaki! why does my head hurt so much! oh flipper flapper!"

Taehyungs head shot up from his bed.

"what? Are you okay? Wisaki? Are you dying?"

I winced at the pain in my head. causing Taehyung to sigh.

"I'll get you medicine and hangover soup, if you tell me what Wisaki is."

I nodded, squirming in my bed.

"There are two religions on Wittaker. Melay and Yalem. If youre Melay, then you believe In gods of elements, such as god of water, or god of time. Yalem is when you believe in no gods. Even though there are only two,the outcasted, evil, munchies made their own religion. Darlim is the evil religion. This religion worships a god named 'nian', as the legend goes. when we arrived on earth Nian disliked the way we were led, and put a spell on each and every munchie, making them evil. War broke out, and every munchie was harming another. In the end, our queen, Belanon, who happens to be Nians sister, defeated Nian, and released the curse.To this day, the evil munchies, who commited a crime, or who harmed another, after they're outcasted, they worship Nian. Once they have enough worshippers, legend says..they are able to summon her again.-Anyways, get me some frick fracking patty wacking medicine- please!"

He stood shocked, but shook his head and ran out of the room. Soon returning, he handed me a small cup and a crushed up pill.

swallowing the pill and water, i winced at the aching pain in my head.

"Hobi, i want you to relax today, okay?"

He kissed my forehead, smiling.

"Go to sleep now. Good night,  hobi. Sleep tight,  and ill make you some lunch."

Author:
Sorry its taken me so long to write,  school just started so I've been busy. Anyway, thank you all for reading and wish me luck, because Im, most likely, going to be meeting my online friend tomorrow!

~serenity