-2- Big human

TAEHYUNG;

An item was pressed against my neck. The item was warm, almost soft like. My eyes opening to the sound of a spot being fling open and the sound of someone who was dying, or puking, for that matter.

Looking down to the item, I am quite suprised by what it is.

"Am I still drunk?"

Going over the possibilities the I was drugged, or possibly, had a really hardcore alcohol.

The small creature stood up, stretching and yawning.

"Oh, good morning mister!"

The small creature smiled, waving slightly.

"J-jungkook! Did we do cocaine last night!? I'm hallucinating!"

I shrieked, still shocked. The creature flinched and backed away slowly, eyes full of fear.

"N-no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm just shocked!"

I sat up, and looked to the creature. Picking him up in my hand, I raised him to my face.

"Hello, I'm Taehyung. Once you tell me what you are, you can stay here as long as you need."

I gave the fragile creature a warm smile.

Again, I didn't know what he was. Or why I'm doing this. But this poor thing is alone and afraid, and I can help it.

"Oh, well mister. I am not of this world. I live - well, used to live- on a star named Wittaker, after the founder and our God, wittakerou. My species are called munchies. We are known to be very small, we have w few powers, but in too hot or too cold conditions, they won't work. If we're weak, they won't work. Every few years, we get overpopulated and they drop the unwanted munchies down to earth. Like me.- my name is hoseokie, but call be hobi."

I smiled at hobi, petting his head slightly.

"Hello, hobi."

He grinned and rubbed his head against my hand.

"How cute."

-Smiling at his cuteness was the second sign. Taking him home, was the first.-

Jungkook walked in my room, messy hair and dirty clothes.

"I'm going home to wash up, the group's meeting up later at the studio. Okay?"

I nodded, shewing jungkook out.

He rolled his eyes, and obliged.

"Hey. Hobi. Want to meet my friends?"

He nodded, playing with my thumb. He poked it,  laughing.

"What about clothes?"

He looked to me with fright.

"I'm not sure. All the  clothes I had were lost in the fall."

He released my thumb and sat on the palm of my hand.

Humming, I bit my lip, trying to think.